24♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Please excuse any mistakes it's late and I'm a MOTHA! 😩

Saint Barthélemy, French Caribbean Island 11 AM| Gustaf III Private Airport Tarmac

Stepping off the OVO private jet the first thing that hit Lexington was the St. Barth's humidity.

The exclusive and beautiful French speaking island was the a favorite destination amongst celebrities and people of stature.

The tiny island was no more than 20 miles across but Gucci, Chanel and Patek Patel were just a few luxury brand flag ship stores on the island.

Two OVO Security Guards followed closely behind the couple as Ace led Lexington away from his aircraft to a Matte Black SUZUKI - JIMNY AUTO that Ace and her would use as their vehicle of choice for their stay.

" this this looks like a monster truck"

Lexington let off as Ace helped her into the passenger side of the truck before making his way to the driver side, nodding at his Security as they themselves got into a black Benz Sprinter parked a few feet behind them.

Once he was in the truck, Ace let the roof down making Lexington adjust her wide brim straw hat to block out the sun.

Ace smiled at Lexington tucking his bottom lip as he looked at her. He couldn't wait to see how the island sun would kiss her skin.

" you so damn fine"

"Thank you my man tell me all the time"

Lexington responded as she leaned over in her seat to kiss Ace, her finger tips lightly tugging at his beard.

"Keep it up L"

Ace shook his head saying as he connected his phone to the Bluetooth in the truck, once he had the connection he put on Cameron's Oh Boy.

Making Lexington laugh as she turned up the earlier 200o's song.

Pulling off Lexington and Ace rapped word for word to Cameron until the next song played.

Cruising through the peaceful island Lexington took in her sights. Large palm trees and small houses led to shops and eaters down roads, she couldn't wait to try.

People moved at a slow pace, taking their time to walk, talk, eat or shop made Lexington smile closing her eyes.

This type of relaxation is what she needed and with Ace it was just perfect.

" you tired?"

Ace asked as looking over at Lexington who held a soft smile on her face with her feet up on the dash board, gripping her inner thigh with his right hand.

A iced out pink ring on his finger caught her eye in the moment before she looked over at him.

" Nope, I'm actually full of energy.. strange?"