28♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

2 days Later| Toronto| 6pm
Sotto Sotto, Italian Restaurant

Ace sat with a deep set frown on his otherwise handsome face as his left arm sat propped up on the white cloth covered private dining room table at Sotto Sotto as he listened intently to his close and intimate group of friends- Chubbs, Noah, OB and the infamous Oliver speak.

Though rarely scene anymore in Toronto do to marriage and a newborn seed at home Oliver liked to remain in the shadows until he was called upon, as the time had now permitted Ace to call on his wisest and one of his oldest friends.

To his right sat Chubss who was intent on getting this situation under control as him and OB went back and for in loud hushed tones over expensive wine and Italian food.

All men where dressed in the latest hood designer fashions and made no quorum about the layered and countless chains and jewels that adored their necks.

They were wealthy, not rich and liked to show that off whenever the chance presented itself. They had hustled from the bottom up for everything they had, why not show it off.

At least 2 millie in diamonds and rubies sat collectively around the men's necks, ears, writs and pinky.

Adjusting his iced out $3000 Cartier frames up on his nose, Ace still hadn't spoken as he listened to everyone's opinions around him at the circular table, taking them into consideration as he decided what his final decision would be, at the end o...

Adjusting his iced out $3000 Cartier frames up on his nose, Ace still hadn't spoken as he listened to everyone's opinions around him at the circular table, taking them into consideration as he decided what his final decision would be, at the end of the day it would be his and his alone.

Sighing deeply to himself as he tugged lightly at the short chin hairs of his perfectly groomed beard. 48 hours ago he was on a luxurious and beautiful island with his lady and now he was back to shit, knee deep in the thick of it.

Peering down at the multiple black and white photos before him, taking in each detail of the images remembering were they where taken and who all they where of, making his blood boil as his calm exterior exuded no inkling of how he truly felt.