41♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Midnight.

Make up sex was never a good fixer for most problems on most occasions but as Ace lifted Lexington's slim thick frame up, placing her back against one of their black tile shower walls, sex was his fix to help her in this moment

" I love you"

Ace spoke with admiration in a sensual low deep tone against her soft lips as Lexington's legs wrapped around his torso for leverage as hot water cascaded down his back, letting steam fill up their master bathroom with ease.

It was going on Midnight as Lexington's family had returned to the guest quarters in the West Wing around 10 pm, while Aubrey Senior took Miss Amelia home to save her the hassle of driving so late.

Now secluded in the sanctuary of their Master bathroom, the couple indulged in the ultimate stress reliever.

" I love you papi"

Lexington whispered with a soft gasp as Ace entered her swiftly and fully making her adjust to his size without after thought.
holding her up by her thighs, his firm grip kept Lexington's body flush against Ace's.

This was home for both of them wrapped up in each other, leaving the outside world, just were it belonged, outside.

Slowly Ace flexed his hips up making a velvety soft moan leave Lexington's lips as she used her fingernails to scratch at his upper muscular back.

Ace always seemed to know exactly how she wanted to be fucked and tonight she wanted to be made love to, slow and deep, to the point she wouldn't be able to tell where he began and she ended.

She wanted to feel safe, loved and wanted all things Ace could provide to her in abundance.

Delicate kisses from Ace landed delicately between her breasts as he enjoyed his woman fully.

" you feel so good, mmhmm"

Lexington's head lulled back as the hot water that cascaded between them added to their love making.  A pink and black shower cap sat securely on her head as her lips turned into a pout making Ace grunt deeply trying to hold off his first nut for a bit longer before Lexingtons vice grip became his undoing.

Countless moans and filthy curse words left Lexington's mouth as she let her man know that he was giving her exactly what she required and needed.

Ace strokes seemed curved perfectly to hit her G spot with authority and control as Lexington squeezed around his thick base making his eyes roll back.

" your enough"

Ace whispered gently against her left ear before kissing the base of her collarbone.

He didn't need to explain.