29♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Christmas Eve Night| Trenton, New Jersey |7pm

Lexington moved around her parents kitchen fixing her a second plate of food for the night.

The sounds of laughter and loud shit talking filled her ears as she listened to Patty and Liam argue during the current game of charades their family was in teams of 3 playing.

Music was loud as her father was in a Motown mood for the evening playing all the classics she grew up listening to when her mother Marissa would clean on Saturday mornings.

The liquor was now flowing amongst the adults as the kids laid about on the living room floor eating homemade sugar cookies that Patty had made for Christmas dinner.

The dinner had went off with out a hitch as everyone caught up on each others lives and eat over delicious Spanish soul food, it really was nothing like Christmas dinner at her parents.

The whole outside of the house had been decorated earlier in the week for the neighborhood annual Christmas lights parade.

The inside of her parents house mimicked the corniest 90's Christmas movie in the best way possible, the only difference was there was no white Santa's, elf's or angels. Her father Louis would go out his way to buy all black caricatures for the holiday to the point his black elf's collect was something to see.

Hearing tiny footsteps approaching made  Lexington looked down smiling at her 4 year old little cousin Zola who had just skipped into the kitchen for a cup of milk to go with her cookies in the living room, small crumbs graced the corners of her mouth making Lexington laugh as she leaned down to wipe her small face with a red napkin. Once she was done she made Zola a small cup of milk, warming it up just a bit in the microwave for her before giving the bubbly little girl her sippy cup.

" Tank you Lexi for my milk"

"You welcome baby, don't run, I don't want you to drop it"

"OKAY!"

Lexington shook her head as she sipped from her wine glass checking the time on her phone.

7:45 pm

The last guest of the night was due to arrive any minute as Lexington palms began to sweat a bit as she held her glass to her lips.

Get it together bitch

She mentally thought as the sounds of the front door bell rung.

Leaning up off the counter she knew it could only be one person as she held her wine glass in her left hand making her way to the front door, passing her family in the living room who all now stood by the front window curtains looking out onto the front yard, that now had a half million dollar truck in the driveway.