6.♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Enjoy 😈

Same Night| 2AM

Ace felt good as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel of his Wraith as his free hand rested securely on Lexington's upper thigh, rubbing it every so often as Aaliyah's Can I Come Over melodic beat played lowly in the background of the car,...

Ace felt good as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel of his Wraith as his free hand rested securely on Lexington's upper thigh, rubbing it every so often as Aaliyah's Can I Come Over melodic beat played lowly in the background of the car, keeping the vibe between them sexy and intimate.

After their short lived make out session in the bathroom at Chubs dinner, the two returned to the table to enjoy each other's company amongst Ace's closest friends. Flirty intimate conversations flowed between the two as they stayed in their own world until Ace could no longer take the want and desire he had for Lexington if he tried. By 2 am they were both ready to go.

"did you have a good time tonight"

Ace asked as he drove effortlessly through the quiet streets of Toronto maneuvering his half a million dollar car as if it was a Honda. He would be home within 15 mins if he stayed under the speed limit, he didn't have the best relationship with TPD.

"yes, it was fun.. thank you for inviting me, Noah is such good peoples. I like his girlfriend Emily, she has great energy "

Lexington gushed as she remembered her conversation with Noah and his girlfriend Emily, who she exchanged numbers with.

" Em' is for sure one of my favorite people, she helped me to learn to meditate a few years back.. shit changed my life"

Ace spoke as he pulled into his penthouse building lower level private garage, putting in his 4 digit code to gain access.

" that's not common, more black men should meditate, it would probably relieve some of that pent up aggression y'all be carrying around"

Lexington spoke making Ace shake his head. Lexington had no filter she spoke her mind not matter if you liked it or not. 

Ace so happened to like it very much. He had dated a few women in his lifetime and none had ever made Ace feel more comfortable around them.

With his line of work he constantly had to be on alert, always on guard but with Lexington he didn't have to be that way and that was refreshing.

Tonight was the first time he brought a female around his circle. Yeah they new stories, saw pictures but for Ace to actually bring one to meet the team that just didn't happen. The closets he got to that was with Robyn and that tragedy ended before it could even get to that point.

Pulling into one of his 4 designated parking spots, Ace killed the engine to his Wraith before getting out first, so that he could help Lexington, who had removed her heels once they stepped foot into his car.  Though her designer shoes were beautiful they hurt like hell after 5 hours on her feet.