15♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Ace sighed to himself running his left hand over his beard before turning back to Max

Ace wasn't going to give Robyn the energy she was looking for as he looked down checking the time on his Presidental Rolex.

"Max, 40 will get in touch with you regarding the details. Thank you again, you won't regret the discussion"

The sounds of Robyn's expensive heels walking towards them caused Ace to stand up from his seat first, pushing his chair in as he rebuttoned the front two buttons of his Tom Ford suit jacket.

" I'll be on watch for the call, sister please don't come in to my place of business being a brat"

Max turned with his hand up to silence whatever bullshit was going to come out of her mouth, with Robyn you just never knew.

Either way whatever it would be would guarantee to piss Max off even more than what he was with her for barging in on his private meeting.

"Don't call me a brat, when your doing business with my ex"

Ace shook his head as he turned to leave out the dining room with Baka, Noah and Chubs closely behind him.

" do you not see me here! Who the fuck do you think you are Ace! I know the real you! Never forget that!"

The high pitched voice of Robyn laced with nothing but venom flowed through Ace's ears as him and his team made their way out of the Chinese eater.

15 minutes later the sounds of Lexington's apartment door intercom ringing stopped her in her tracks in her bathroom, turning her flat iron off momentary so that she could buzz Ace into her apartment building.

Ace had texted her a few minutes ago that she was looking for parking and would be to her place soon.

They had dinner reservations at Carbone, an Italian restaurant that Lexington had been wanting to dine at for a while but the waitlist was almost 3 months , but Ace being Ace was able to get them a table tonight.

" I'm almost ready

" take your time"

Ace spoke as he removed his dress shoes and suit jacket unbuttoning his white shirt, locking her apartment door behind him as he made his way towards Lexington's room sighing to himself with relief.

He was glad the meeting with Max went smooth dispite Robyn.

Ace had bet on himself and his team and that faith would hopefully pay 10 fold over.

The sultriness of Lexington's voice broke him out of his thoughts as she stood in the door way of her bedroom dress to kill.

Ace let his dark eyes roam over her small waist and exposed stomach, down over her black leather pants down to her stiletto black heels.