14♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Next day, Early afternoon Chanel Flagship Store, NY

Chanel Flagship Store, NY

Lexington eyes scanned the multiple shelves and display cases in front of her as she walked around the luxury flagship Chanel store in Soho as Ace sat mindlessly texting his group chat with his guys.

Ace had woken up today with the urge to spend on Lexington.

So that exactly what they were currently doing, if Lexington would actually let him buy something for her.

Ace sighed peaking over his phone as he watched Lexington shake her head no as the Sale Associate tried helping her to look and try on different Chanel bags and accessories.

" You know you not going to break my bank account, right? If you want, it get it... I didn't bring you here so you window shop L, you act like I'm giving Chanel out like it's hugs, this is for you, I want to see what you like."

A boyish grin spreading across Ace's face as he ran his free hand over his waves.

" I know, it's just... idk"

Lexington pouted as she felt overwhelmed but the gestures from Ace. She honestly didn't know how to be loved on.

Ace had woken Lexington up this morning, telling her to get dressed.

After stopping to grab two bacon and egg sandwhichs and OJs from the corner store below her apartment complex for breakfast, this is where Lexington ended up at, the Chanel store looking at 5,000 dollar bags and up.

Ace watched Lexington try on bags and some shoes, still not picking anything.

Ace raised his index finger and middle finger up into the air signaling for the Sales Associate to come to where he sat.

" Yes Mr. Graham"

The smile on the Sales Associate's face showed just how eager to please the big spender.  She wanted to be the one to make a huge commission from today. The young 20 something's tuition was due at the end of the month and she needed the boost in income from this VIP customer.