26♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Same night continued.

Lexington stood with wide eyes as she repeated Ace's words in her thoughts.

He loves me

She was not expecting him to drop the L word on her in fact she has stopped herself a few times over the last week almost saying it and thought herself silly for even thinking the notation of love was on his mind.

Lexington knew she loved him from the first time she opened up about her mother Gloria to him.

She knew then he was special, the kind of special she didn't want to let go of and that scared her.

The thought of rejection kept her love for him under wraps but here he was again proving her silly insecurities wrong and pushing them to the curb.

Smiling up at him Lexington kissed his lips slowly lingering as she wrapped her around around his shoulders, gently rubbing the back his neck.

" I love you too Aubrey"

Next Day|1 pm Caribbean Ocean

Lexington stood against the edge of the boat railing as she snapped her camera taking photos of Ace as he road a jet ski in circles around the boat making her laugh every time he tried to do a trick, showing off for her

A huge grin sat on Ace's face as he road through the Caribbean Sea living life.

It had been well over a three years since his last real vacation and that was with his boys fucking off in Turks and Caicos. Don't get him wrong the week long brocation was a movie but this right here was what he needed. Being with the woman he loved on a beautiful island.

Last night was a surprise to him as well. He didn't think a moment shared between Lexington and himself would have him saying he loved her but he did.

It had been on his mind the thought of loving Lexington, the actually physical act of loving her and to love her physically and mentally was what he wanted to do.

Ace had had love for women in his past, he even thought at one time he may have actually loved Robyn but now he knew that wasn't nothing but toxic lust. What Lexington gave him was a solid foundation. Something he didn't know he craved until she entered his life.

She never judged him or his past and last night speaking on his mother just solidified that he loved her.

His first love.

Large gusts of water shot through the back of the jet ski as Lexington put her camera down to grab her Mimosa glass that sat a few feet from her on a white over side plush bed.

Her bar exam study cards sat neatly in order next to her and Ace's I-Phones that both sat on do not disturb.

Taking a few sips from her flute glass Lexington laid back closing her eyes against the soft pillows. The warm Caribbean Sun shined on her melanated skin as she soaked up the rays, her Black Girl Magic SPF spray made her skin glow with a light dewy tint.