Make Me Proud

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

OVO Headquarters 📍| 1:30 PM
Thursday

Stepping out the Sudan with Hush right on her heels as Lexington confidently walked into OVO headquarters

Her bone straight hair laid perfectly parted on the middle down her back, her makeup was minimal but flawless as usual. Her black Balmain woman's suit fit her slim thick frame perfectly as she held her grey crocodile skin briefcase under her right arm.

Building Security held the doors open for her as she smiled politely at them gaining a head nod in return.

Entering the downtown Toronto building the first thing she noticed was the huge Owl statue that sat well over 12 feet high in the middle of the lobby. A design Ace had collab'd with KAWS creator Brian Donnelly.

Heading to the front desk Lexington smiled at the front desk receptionist.

" Hello my name is Lexington Santiago and I'm here for a 2 pm interview"

" Yes Ms. Santiago, please head up to the 6th floor boardroom, they are expecting you."

" Thank You, my security will escort me"

Lexington followed behind Hush as he led her to the elevators.

" Good Luck Lexington"

Hush spoke as he held the elevator doors open for her before leaving her to go up alone.

It was her last moments before her interview as Lexington watched the elevator ascend floors, taking a deep breath she closed her eyes.

You got this... you prepared for this

Opening her eyes at the sound of the elevator dinging Lexington made her way to the boardroom her 5inch black patent leather YSL heels clicked effortlessly along the marble floors.

Knocking twice on the large black conference room doors Lexington opened them to see Oliver, Noah and Ace all sitting at a boardroom table waiting for her. All conversation stopped when she entered the room causing her to get nervous.

" Am I interrupting"

" No, not all... your right on time, please sit"

Oliver spoke up first as Ace watched her hips move in her suit pants, his dark eyes taking in all the small details of her outfit today. He had left home earlier in the morning to handle a few things, this was his first time seeing his woman.

Lexington looked good as hell in business mode, unlocking another kink about Lexington he didn't know he would have.

She looked serious, but calm and in control.

Taking a seat across from the three men Lexington placed her resume and other papers in front of her ready to begin.

" would you like a glass of water?"