20♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

The Embassy| Next Day

Ace's back sat leisurely against his Master bedroom creme suede couch as he sat with his legs stretched out ankles crossed

Ace's back sat leisurely against his Master bedroom creme suede couch as he sat with his legs stretched out ankles crossed.  A fresh pair White Nike socks covered his feet.

A peanut butter double stacked half eaten sandwich sat next to him on the floor on one of his French designed white ceramic plates, the signature Double F around the perimeter stood out in black.

A half drunk glass of iced milk touched his lips adding it's on flavor to the sweet sandwich he just consumed.

Lexington's smooth Hershey colored legs occupied the center of his lap as her white toes wiggled against his lower stomach as she let out a loud laugh.

She was rolling up their 3rd blunt of the day as neither of them could sleep in the enormous mansion bedroom, so instead they decided to occupy their time with random conversations about whatever crossed their mind and munchies.

Currently the topic of alien's had peaked their interest.

" I'm telling you Independence Day with Will Smith was the best interpretation of what I think aliens are about, they been watching us for years, years"

Lexington finally gave him a straight face as she shared her theory as she crushed the weed into the vanilla favored Dutch paper in the palm of her left hand, sealing it closed with the moisture of her tongue after.

"Probably, but I don't think they here to fuck with black people, if they been up their watching us all these thousands of years, black people safe, when been through way to much on Earth for niggas to come down here and fuck with us"

Ace laughed saying as he watched Lexington spark the blunt with his lighter, the smell of Kush and vanilla filled the air along with small clouds of smoke around them.

" you probably right, slavery alone gives us a pass when they come.. imma be friendly as Hell"

Lexington rasped out as she passed the blunt to Ace.

" Word, hit them with the Hey Cousin"

Ace spoke mimicking Tupac's imfamous phrase in Poetic Justice, making Lexington laugh loudly taking a sip from his glass milk before clearing her throat.

" that's my dads favorite movie"

" Mine too"

Ace co-signed as he blew smoke from his nose.

" My pops love all the gangster movies, when I was 16 American Gangster with Denzel Washington was about to drop in Toronto and I had to see it with my friends."

L smiled as she listened to Ace reminisce. His usual slight frown was gone as a small smile played at the corners of his lips as he flicked the blunt ashes into the ashtray that sat between them.