38♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

6 pm| The Embassy 📍

Lexington sprayed her Pussy fragrance perfume on her pulse points as well as behind the nape of her neck and inner thighs.

Her makeup and hair was still flawless from her mini nap only having to touch up her lipgloss. Looking herself over in the master bathroom mirror. Lexington smiled as she smoothed her hands over her hips down the front of her thighs.

Her stomach and under boob cleavage was exposed showing off her sternum tattoo.

The nude color scheme of the dress complimented her melanated skin beautifully.

Clasping her AP watch lastly on her left wrist Lexington turned in the mirror examining her angles making sure her barley their black lace thong didn't show, smirking to herself.

Leaving her iPhone on the charger in the bathroom Lexington turned the lights off making her way to the elevator to exit their bedroom suite.

Pressing the elevator button for B Lexington made her way to the lower basement level.

The sounds of Maxwell's sensual falsetto over the beat of This Women's Worth played lowly from the surround sound speakers as the elevator doors opened to the lounge floor. All the lights had been turned to a dark red hue making the room take on a nocturnal sexy vibe.

As her eyes adjusted to the low light setting Lexington's heart began to beat so loud in her ears she swore Ace could hear it.

Ace stood next to a beautiful decorated two person set table. A chilled bucket held the Italian wine they shared on their first date at Sotto Sotto, sitting unopened next to a small bouquet of roses that occupied the center of the intimate table.

Individual rose petals laid spread down the middle of the table creating a river of flowers.

Lexington's eyes fluttered as tears began to gathered in the corners, making them gloss over.