5.♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Toronto| Same night
8 PM

A knock at Lexington's hotel door stopped her in her tracks as she sprayed herself with her Gucci Flora perfume

A knock at Lexington's hotel door stopped her in her tracks as she sprayed herself with her Gucci Flora perfume. Checking herself in the full length bathroom mirror one more time. Turning left then right to checking her angles, liking what she saw.

Making her way from the upstairs level of the suite to the front door to let Ace in as she kept her emotions in check. Lexington was excited to be in Toronto with Ace and see how he lived. This was her first time out of New York since undergrad and even the that trip was for school not for fun.

"Here I come"

Lexington let our sweetly as she unlocked the door and was greeted by a smiling Ace as he held a tooth pick in between his fingers before placing it back in his mouth.

" you look amazing"

Ace let out as his eyes slowly roamed over her face before descending to her body that was clothed tightly in a black mini dress that stopped just above her thighs. Black leather Vivienne Westwood boots wrapped up her thighs like they were custom made for her. The colorful fall Shearling she wore complimented the look perfectly.

Tho Ace didn't give her a dress code, Lexington was right one the money with the vibe for tonight. He was proud to have her as his date for tonight.

 He was proud to have her as his date for tonight

" thank you, I like your shirt... Fendi?"

Lexington nodded with a smile as Ace smirked bringing her slim thick frame into his broad chest, hugging her letting his hands rest on her hips.

" Fendi, correct and thank you"

Ace responded trying to stop his cheeks from rising in tint.

" are you ready or do you need more time"

Ace asked as he pushed some of Lexington's hair behind her shoulder.

"Nope, I am ready to go and hungry. Let me grab my purse and coat"