32♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Lexington's Apartment| Harlem, NY | Same Night

Lexington sat comfortably on her living room couch with her legs tucked under her black oversized cashmere throw blanket as the sounds of her front door locks turning made her and Banana look up from their resting places watching rerun episodes of...

Lexington sat comfortably on her living room couch with her legs tucked under her black oversized cashmere throw blanket as the sounds of her front door locks turning made her and Banana look up from their resting places watching rerun episodes of Living Single. She loved the mid 90's show that showcased a group of four 20 something black female friends living in Brooklyn navigating the world of dating and professional success.  Lexington really loved her some Maxine Shaw but Regina was her girl on the show.

Pausing the show on Hulu smiling lightly as Ace's tall solid figured entered her apartment, the smell of his expensive cologne instantly mixed in with the vanilla aroma of her home.

A white take out paper bag from Amy Ruth's sat in his left hand has he kicked off his boots at the front door while Banana leaped down from the couch running to greet him.

" Hey lil B, let me remove my kicks first and I got you, Eh?"

Ace let off on in deep laugh as his eyes gravitated over to Lexington locking eyes making them both smile at the sight of each other.

" I missed you"

They spoke at the same time making them laugh lightly.

It had been a long day for both of them and with the new information Lexington knew and the look on Ace's face let her know they had a long talk coming their way this evening.

Sighing to herself as she removed the blanket from her waist watching as Ace pulled his Nike black scully over his head making his way over to Lexington on the couch leaning down in front of her kissing her lips softly, pecking them twice before taking a seat next to her.

" I brought you Amy Ruth's, you may have to warm it up a bit though"

Ace let off as he got comfortable, removing his gun and phone from their resting places on him and putting them down on her glass coffee table in front of them, wrapping his left arm around Lexington as she cuddled into his side.

" thank you, I'll warm it up in the oven in a few minutes, Patty and I had Chic-Fil-A date when came back uptown from Bergdof"

Ace mindlessly listened to Lexington talk about her day until he felt her nudge his rib with her elbow.

" did you hear me?"

Ace's eyes trained back to Lexington's face as she held a frustrated look.

"Yeah you said the Chanel sneakers you liked wasn't in the right color you wanted"

Ace smiled a small boyish grin down at her making Lexington roll her eyes with a huff standing up from the couch picking up her Amy Ruth's bag in the process. the abrupt act caused Ace to stand up and follow her into the kitchen watching her every move as she turned her oven on to warm up her meal.