22 mixed arousal

♦ ♦ ♦

Today I decided to do group training with Kassian and Cleo's pack. It's been a while since we've all been together and I'm excited for Reign to get involved. That's if she wants to but after asking to help out with Kassian's request the other day, I'm sure she will want to.

This will be the perfect opportunity to show the pack how strong and determined she is.

I can see it but I want them to realise that they all pre-judged her without thinking about how that was going to affect her. I want them to be shocked by her resilience to the attitude they've been giving her. She's stronger than all of them put together.

Especially if she can come back after feeling pushed away. She's trying so hard and I can't be more grateful for her efforts. God, she makes me so damn proud and she has no idea.

Later when I address the mixed training, Reign is ready to go. I'm excited to see her thrive within a group setting. Getting involved sure is doing crazy things to my attraction levels, God forbid if I get a fucking hard on during this. I'll never live it down.

At first we start off tame, warming up and welcoming everyone back. Then we practice our attack and defence whilst mixing it up with Kassian's pack. I have eyes in the back of my head making sure that Reign is okay but when I see her getting stuck in and trying her hardest, I can't fight the obvious smile that flashes across my face.

Good for her.

Kassian tackles me because I'm distracted. "Gotta stay focused, brother," he says as he pushes me to the floor.

It takes two seconds for me to flip us over until Kassian is pushed against the body of a tree. "Might be distracted but I have good reflexes," I move my eyebrows and Kassian laughs.

Then we're fighting, swiping, defending. And yet I still have to take looks at Reign. She gets pushed to the floor and I wince but she's up within a second and ready to go again.

That's my girl.

Reign's eyes turn to find mine like magnets in a field of distractions. Gotta learn somehow.

I continue to smile and I appreciate when Kassian doesn't tackle me again. "How are things going?"

"Good," I nod and turn my head back to him. "Better than good actually."

Kassian flashes me a smile. "I'm pleased, you deserve this. After how long you've waited, you deserve a medal for your persistence."

After we mix opponents we decide to take a light jog, nothing too intense but a little cooldown before we give it in for the day.

I'm at the front and Kassian is at the back, Cleo storms through everyone showing them up and I can't help but laugh. That girl is faster than a strike of lightning, I have no idea how she can move so quickly.