40 pleasurable mornings

♦ ♦ ♦

We lay tangled in the sheets for a few moments before Everett bundles me into his arms and carries us towards the bathroom, my legs secured behind his back. He flicks on the hot water and he waits for it to heat up before ducking us underneath.

I close my eyes at the sensation of the water coating us, Everett doesn't lower me to the floor instead he rests me against the edge of the window, my ass pressed up against the glass. He leans down to catch my lips with his, my fingers sliding over his rippling muscles.

He grunts into my mouth softly before he grabs the little showerhead and turns it on, along with the rainfall head that continues to pour on us. When he pulls away I watch him, nudging my knees widen with his vacant hand.

"Wha–"

"Shhhh," he moves closer to kiss the corner of my mouth. "Let me pleasure you."

I slap my lips together when he raises the showerhead and turns up the water pressure before aiming it directly on my core. I shiver instantly, my fingers curling over the edge of the windowsill.

He uses his other hand to stabilise me, bunching his fingers into my hair as he tilts my head back slowly. The showerhead moves closer and I am gasping as it hits my clit with full force.

My mouth purses to suppress a moan, Everett plastering kisses across my face and over my lips. I use one hand to grip his broad shoulders, digging my fingernails into his skin.

"Ev," I whimper as he kisses down my neck.

He nips at my skin and I gasp. "Right here," he growls. "I'm going to mark you right here so everyone will know that you are mine."

My clit throbs and my core pools with wetness quickly, too quickly. I'm already building at the pressure against me, so sensitive but it feels so fucking good. How have I never done this before?

"I'm so close," I cry out and arch my back into him.

I need to warn him because this is going to be over so soon. Too soon.

Everett kisses my neck, he smiles into my skin. "Come, angel. I want you to come for me when you want."

My lips tremble at his soft voice. I love his dominant side but this gentle side is just as sexy. I want both. Forever.

"So beautiful," he purrs with a torturous tone. "So damn beautiful."

"Ev," I moan again. "Oh God."

The water pressure somehow reaches a new height and I am screaming as it tips me over the edge, my clit throbbing and pounding. My climax crashes over me as I close my eyes and moan his name over and over.

He grunts into my neck which only heightens my sensitivity. "That's it, angel. Let it out for me."

I grip onto him tighter and he tilts my head towards his, claiming my lips possessively. I'm panting and recovering. He barely gives me a chance to calm down before he drops the showerhead and falls to his knees in front of me.