CHAPTER 1: SHE WAS NOT TRUSTED UPON

"No please do not send me away . Please, I did not do anything wrong. Please don't send me away. Dadda please believe me for once. I did not do anything wrong. Alexander, at least you listen to me."

"Shut up, uncle Sandro, I saw it with my own eyes. She was the one who pushed. It was all her mistake only." shouted my cousin Rebecca. The poor girl was just 4 at the time the incident happened.

She had seen he r mom being pushed right in front of her eyes and now being blamed for something she did not do definitely did not help the situation at all.

For once, she hoped that her father believed her but it seemed like the destiny had different plans for the poor little girl. And those did not comprise of a simple life at all.

"Alexander, at least you please believe. Please trust me. I did not push mumma.", she said pleading as big fat tears made their way down her chubby cheeks which had turned red due to controlling the urge to cry.

She was still left with  a little hope in her heart which said that maybe, her eldest and most loved brother would believe her first out of all if not her dad. But it is rightly said, you receive betrayals from the place, they are the least expected  from.

To her utter disappointment, instead of choosing to show the slightest once of trust in her, he chose to behave animalistically towards her and brought his hands off and pushed her with such a force that she fell down with a thud on the floor. "You were the only one at home. This all has been done by you only. Accept it. Just do dammit." he shouted loudly. She looked down sadly as nobody came forward to help her.

None, none out of the people she trusted in her so called family believed her ." All of them believed the words of Rebecca , the one who did all of this and was still standing there looking here and there. However, nobody had an idea that this one act of their was going to leave to poor soul who was standing in a corner with trust issues for her entire life. 

She was so terrified when she had seen her mother falling down the stairs . She ran and screamed out loudly for help but alas, nobody was there to listen.

All the boys along with Alessandro had gone out and had just returned from the movie that they had gone to see on the Christmas night. After all, there was not very much they were doing today. Who knew that the night would bring such horror to the family which who leave such effects that would continue to haunt the future of all of them. 

That the great and powerful Miller family's only princess would come out as a murdered. One crime  which no one saw. But still, she was openly accused in her own family and no one she had expected it the most from believed her. Nathan and Ethan were them selves very young so did not say anything. They only reacted by sticking to the pants of Antonio as the hospital scene were a little too scary for them.

The mother, Rosaline Miller as she was named was quickly rushed to the hospital. The queen of the Miller family was bleeding and in a need of an urgent treatment . At one side, Rebecca was standing with her face down, her eyes showing some guilt but she was quick to mask her emotions. After all, she had done what she was told to.

Elizabeth walked upto her second oldest brother and clutched the side of his short and asked," Do you believe me .", her eyes glistening with big fat tears threatening to fall down. He sighed and looked down at her," Never, I never for once stopped believing you baby. How can my sister be a murderer. Off course, I believe you." "Thank you, Thank you so much Antonio." Just then , their eyes met the sight of the doctor coming out.

"The lady had lost loads of blood. It is going to be slightly complicated to treat her." exclaimed the doctor as he checked upon her condition.

 Alessandro growled listening to the doctors words. He was already very scared due to her condition, cherry on top, the doctors words did not help the situation in any way. He looked at Elizabeth with a hateful gaze and said," You! All this has happened because of you only. My wife is there, struggling to make it out alive only because to you." he said as he took hold of her arm and shook her like a rag doll.

 " No, No dadda I did not....." she tried to explain herself but was rudely cut off. " Not even a word more from your mouth." and then commanded a man standing next to him. "Benjamin, take her ." The man could only nod his head following the orders of his bass and sighed and dragged the girl away from the spot.

In all this drama, nobody saw that Lorenzo was looking at Elizabeth with an extremely hateful gaze. However, he did not utter a single word. He just kept staring.......... 

...........................................................................................................................................................

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER?

SEEMS LIKE REBBECCA HAS A LOT OF UNSAID BUSINESS LEFT WITH ELIZABETH THEIR MEETING WOULD BE FUN...

DO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES GUYS COVID IS AGAIN ON ITS WAY...

PLS DO COMMENT AND KEEP ME UPDATED ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS. YOU LOVELIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME ... TILL THEN THE POOR AUTHOR WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HER LEAVE FOR NOW.

LOVE YAA BYE BYE❤️❤️😘😍.