CHAPTER 9: HE IS COMING

Before I could pick the pick the call it got cut on its own. I took a sigh of relief but it was noticed by the one siting right in front of me The Devil : Lorenzo. He looked at me suspiciously before focusing back on his food.

I was about to put another bite of food in my mouth but before i could do it, my phone started ringing again.

"Pick up the call and put it on speaker" came the voice of Alessandro.

"Jut because i have not said anything till now does not means that i wont say anything further as well . You cannot order me around Mr. Alessandro" I said standing up from my chair. "Do not try to boss me around." she said and her phone call got cut again.

Hurt was a small word to express what Elizabeth was saying right now. He was so sad about the fact that his own daughter did not even consider him worthy enough so as to listen to his words. But he knew that he could not really do something because he was not in a condition to tell her anything especially after what he did to her. He knew he needed to convince his daughter but did not know how to react further so he sat quietly at his chair.

The phone started ringing yet again and this time before somebody could interrupt she picked it up and walked out of the dining hall.

As she reached the corridor, she whispered in a slow voice " If someone is not picking up the call then he might be busy. Do you not understand that ?"she said in an annoyed tone.

A chuckle resonated from the other sound of the phone as Xavier said" That might be true for someone, not your husband baby".

Husband well yes that he was!

"You know that we cannot talk much right now Xavier. If they get to know about us, I dont know what we are going to explain to them then." said Elizabeth getting upset.

"Do you really think that I am going to leave you alone my love? I am coming there ." said xavier.

"What are you serious right now"

"well yeah!"

"Ohh my god Xavier I just cannot believe that this is happening." said Elizabeth getting all excited about it.

They both had their conversation for a little more time and then she went back to the dining hall to see all of them still seared.

She went to her place yet again and sat down.

This time no one really enquired about anything to her .All quickly had their food and dispersed to their respective rooms.

As soon as Elizabeth came back to the room she dropped a message to Xavier telling him about her address and whereabouts.

She was about to walk in to do her work but then someone barged into her room. She was about to shout on the person but stopped seeing who he was.

He was Antonio.

" Well well dear sister I am here to take you out for some shopping. We could even discuss about how to spend our days back then. So what do you think? Wanna hang out with this handsome man." said antonio in a teasing voice.

"NO" Elizabeth teased back.

"Well i must say i am very hurt darling. I am ladies die to be with someone like me and here you are refusing it. Very bad " said antonio in a fake hurt voice.

"Fine if you are requesting so much then I think that I can take out some time from my busy schedule for a man like you." she teased yet again.

Antonio gasped "What do you mean by a man like me sissy?"

"well a not so handsome man. Either ways I am used to have hot men around me all day. So if i have to walk and stay with an average looking man like you then you must treat me to ice cream." she demanded.

"All right Lets leave now" said Antonio catching hold of her hand and interlocking it with his.

They walked out of her room and went downstairs. All the other boys were already there.

As soon as Alexander saw the two going somewhere hand in hand , happily chatting he got extremely jealous. There was a burning sensation in his chest seeing his sister this close to his own brother but not even talking to him straight faced. Well that was not his Ego, it was his love for his baby sister who he had lost all rights upon due to his own foolishness.

Words have a very deep impact on people. They can be used in their best form to gain trust of people and when misused they can create such barriers between people that relationships break and they break to such a level where there us no going back. Such are the power of words that that is what he realized seeing Elizabeth with Antonio today.

He could not help but voice out his jealousy and asked in an extremely nasty manner "Where are you two going?"

"Well I am taking Elizabeth to shopping. We need to spend some time together. You know sibling's time" he winked at Alexander.

Ethan and Nathan on listening this hopped out of the sofa and ran to the place where the two were standing and declared that even they were going to join the 2. Antonio tried refusing but they were adamant. So he lets them tag along.

Out off all the people there was 1 guy who also wanted to speak something cause heart in heart he knew that he is also jealous seeing the bond between Antonio and Elizabeth. But he was not in a position to saw something to anyone. So he kept quiet.

Rebecca who was seeing all this from a side gritted her teeth in anger and walked away. She could not do anything about this.

The four of them got out of the room, sat in their car and drove off to the mall for some shopping.

HELLO LOVELIES💕

DID YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTER?😊

YOU GUYS ARE NOT VOTING YAAR.🥲😭😭

PLEASE DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE THE STORY.😁😁

WELL WE ARE NOW A FAMILY OF SO MANY PEOPLE. ALMOST 700 VIEWS ON THE STORY.😊😊

I AM SO SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS.😁😁

THANK YOU ALL . THE AUTHOR REALLY LOVES YOU.😇😍😘😘

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY WITH ANOTHER UPDATE.

TILL THEN BYE BYE🙌

AUTHOR