CHAPTER 19: FIRST DAY AT WORK

As I was telling my family about how we had first met. Off course skipping the hot details in between . Otherwise they would have eaten Xavier raw . I got scared just by the looks they are giving to Xavier.

However , I continued telling them further.

FLASHBACK:

I slept as I had to go to the office the very next day. I would be working from there till the time I finish this project and that meant I had to meet Xavier Giovanni again.

I was very nervous and honestly even kind of excited about what was going to happen.

The next day, I went to the company and asked the receptionist about where I had to work. I was told that I had to go on the 7th floor .

I went ahead and saw that there were 2 lifts. I was probably filled with people whereas the other one was empty. I wondered why the people were not taking the one but I was getting late so I took the empty life.

I pressed the number 7 and was all set to take my seat and start my work. As soon as I reached the floor, I saw that it was almost empty. There were just 4 big cabins in the room.

So I searched around a bit and got into the one that had my name on it. Elizabeth Miller, it read. I was quiet happy to enter this office for the first time and was all set to give my best to this deal.

It was getting weird as the time passed. That was when someone knocked at the door of my cabin and I straightened my back and said in a stern voice. Come in.

The door opened and in came Xavier Giovanni . Standing in front of me in a green suit and a black tie with neatly polished black suit, he surely looked very handsome.

However , now was not the time to stare at him like a creep

However , now was not the time to stare at him like a creep. It looked embarrassing and I surely had to know it when I saw him looking straightly into my eyes. His eyes were hypnotizing with an electric blue shade. I so wish I could drown...

I came out of my train of thoughts when I heard him clear his throat. He smirked looking at me and then slightly cleared his throat and said, " Ms. Elizabeth Miller, you would work on this floor from today till the day we get done with the project. This is the 7th floor. It has only 4 rooms. One is mine, one is of my secretary Mr. Ross and this once is yours. One room is left vacant but we are sure that we can fill it up soon as well. We are searching for a good architect and the fourth room has been reserved for that person. Hopefully we find one soon. We would need to complete our work fast. If we like your work, we would surely collaborated again."

"Sure Mr. Giovanni. I would make sure that I give my best and we make this project a success. I would look forward to collaborate with you in future." I said passing a small smile to him which he returned.

I then started my work. It was 4 hours since I had been working continuously and that was when someone knocked at my door and I looked up to see. Standing in front of me was a pretty girl with a very sweet smile. She had cute dimples on her cheeks.

She stood on the gate of my cabin and asked, " Hello my name is Lily Rivera. Can I come inside."

I nodded my head and asked her to come in . She took a seat on the chair and stared at my face while speaking, " I heard that you are new to this place. I am working here for quiet sometimes. I am lily Rivera. Oops sorry , I told that to you earlier." she said biting her tongue that made her look cute.

" I was here to ask you if you would join me for lunch down stairs. " I nodded my head and said in a slow voice. " Yes I would love to join you for some lunch. I feel extremely hungry right now ." I stood up and started packing my things and we went down to the cafeteria to have something.

I bought a plate of pasta for my self while Lisa had some sandwiches and we sat down at a vacant table . We were having our lunch when 2 guys approached our table and one of them said to Lily , " Get aside you fat pumpkin. Always eating something or the other." I was about to answer him back when I heard Lily saying, " I do not need to learn how much to eat from a seal like you. Just look at your face , eating all day and doing nothing. I do not even know how did you secure a job in here." The man looked past her and then looked at me and flashed me a smile that I did not return considering the way he talked to Lily just now. He seemed to understand that and was quick to introduce himself, " Hi ! My name is James Rivera. I am the one and only brother of this fat pumpkin sitting over here. And this is my friend Paul Sean over here. Nice to meet you."

I then understood what the matter was. These two were brother and sister. I suddenly remembered my brothers. Especially Alexander and Antonio. We were so close. Only if Alexander believed me. I let go off the thought and raised my hand for him to shake. He took my hand in his and kissed the back of it, " And what might be the name of this pretty lady." He flattered.

I chuckled and said, " Hi my name is Elizabeth Miller. I joined today only. Nice to meet you."

He kept a hand on his chest and said, " Pleasure is all mine Senorita."

I was about to reply when I heard a roaring sound and the back and when I turned back, I was shocked at what I saw.

.....................................................................................................................................

**************

HERE GOES ANOTHER UPDATE. YOU GUYS WON'T LET ME REST WILL YOU. 💕

NO PROBLEMS. COMPLETE 30 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AND YOU GUYS WOULD GET THE NEXT CHAPTER. TILL THEN I WOULD LIKE TO REST A BIT. LETS SEE HOW MUCH TIME YOU GUYS WOULD TAKE TO COMPLETE IT. 😍

ALSO PLEASE GRACE ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS. I WOULD BE WAITING. 😊

TILL THEN TAKE CARE. LOVE YOU ALL . ❤️😘

 ❤️😘