CHAPTER 20: JEALOUS XAVIER GIOVANNI and THEIR FIRST KISS

I turned around to see Xavier standing there with his teeth gritting. His hands were clenched in a tight fist and he looked straight in my eyes and said in a very cold voice, " What are you doing in here Ms. Miller. The lunch break has already been over. You are here to complete this project and not talk to people. And Mr. James and Mr. Paul are you guys done with the work you people were assigned. Please bring the taxation files of this year that was given to you both."

James seemed flustered listening to this and stuttered before saying , "Sir, that work has not been done till yet."

Then why the hell are you guys sitting here flirting with Ms. Elizabeth showing your teeth. Go and do your work" said Xavier boring holes in their bodies.

"And you Ms. Miller, follow me, I have something very important to talk to you. "

I stood up talking my pasta in my hands and walked ahead when Mr. Xavier followed me placing a hand on my back. I did not say anything and quietly moved till we reached our room.

As soon as we entered my room , the pasta from my hands was snatched from my hand and I was pinned to the wall

Xavier pinned me to the wall and looked straight in my eyes and said, "You cannot talk to every person you meet like that

Xavier pinned me to the wall and looked straight in my eyes and said, "You cannot talk to every person you meet like that. You cannot giggle with them like this and you cannot let them touch you for sure." he said while his hands went around my waist and he held one of my hand and placed it one the wall above. He pulled my closer till my breasts crashed with his hard chest.

"But even you are touching me , why can't other people touch me. Look at us we are standing so close to each other right now."

"That is right that is because it is me, Xavier Giovanni. Only I have the right to touch you like this, he said running his hands on my waist.

"Clutch you like this" "Pin you like this ", he said pulling me closer to him till no space was left between us. "You need to understand my dear sweetheart that I cannot let anybody else touch you let alone hug you and hold you. Nobody else but me." he said as his lips quikered and were close to mine.

"But why is that Xavier" I said boldly putting both my hands on his collar gradually clutching them in a tight hold. "Why should I not let anybody else touch me. Why is it that you hired me even when I insulted you somedays back. Why is it like this. Why are you standing so close to me dictating me who should I let to touch myself and who not to. And most importantly why only you should be allowed to do this? Why are you this close to me."

He did not let me complete my sentence when I felt something slimy on my lips. The man just closed my mouth by lip locking it. Did he just kiss me?

I did mot have the time to react when he pulled away and said, "Do you really want to know why is it that I am doing all this." He said as he again took my lips in between it and slowly started sucking them.

" He said as he again took my lips in between it and slowly started sucking them

"Maybe you should not know about all that right now. Just know that I won't tolerate anybody near you ever again. Make sure to make your distance with those men who flirt with you every now and then." he said caressing my lips and pinching them keeping them in between his forefinger and thumb.

"Now work you need to...." I did not let him complete and pulled him closer by his collars kissing him again and now turning the positions such that now he was pressed on the wall and I was in the front.

He smiled in between the kisses as he pulled me further closer to himself before I let him go. I wiped my lips with my thumb and smirked looking at him and said, "Hmmm you taste very sweet" and took that thumb in my mouth giving it a suck.

His eyes grew darker looking at my actions and he was about to approach me again when a knock at the door disturbed us. In came Mr. Ross and looked at both of us strangely before getting a weird expression on his face.

"What is it Ross. I am in between an important discussion with Ms. Miller. Why did you need to disturb me?" asked a pissed Xavier as Ross interrupted his moments with Elizabeth . She on the other side was laughing slightly looking at the look of Xavier's eyes. He needed to calm down.

"Sir your mom is here . She said that she has something important to talk to you. "

"Take her to my cabin Ross. I would be coming in a few minutes." he said and as soon as Ross left the room, he looked at me again and said in a bold voice, "Ross and mom may have interrupted me right now little Swan but I would make sure to see you after I come back and after that.." saying that, he left me hanging thinking about his further possible words.

I shook my head and went back to the seat with a silly smile lingering on my face all along. As soon as the clock struck 6:00 in the evening, my work was done. However according to the contract I had signed, I needed to stay in the office till 8:00.

I had 2 hours left so I decided that I would walk around a little and then would sit back around 6:20 and would start with some work of tomorrow. That way, I would be able to do my work fast without getting tired.

I took the lift and decided to go go meet lily. So , I landed directly on the 3rd floor and was heading towards her cabin when I bumped into someone.

..................................................................................................................................................

*************************

YOU GUYS DID NOT COMPLETE THE TARGET TILL NOW STILL I DECIDED TO UPDATE. PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT. IT WILL HELP ME TO GET MOTIVATED TO WRITE. 😊

ELIZABETH IS SOON GOING TO MEET .......... UMM. LETS LET YOU GUYS GUESS . 😎

I WON'T REVEAL IT THIS TIME.😁

I WOULD UPDATE TOMMOROW IF I GET 30 VOTES OTHERWISE, I WOULD UPDATE WHEN YOU GUYS COMPLETE THE TARGET. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME.😊

ALSO TO ALL THOSE WHO VOTE REGULARLY, I CAN SEE WHO ALL VOTE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH AND A BIG HUG AND LOADS OF KISSES TO YOU ALL FROM THE AUTHOR. 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.😘

😘