CHAPTER 59: REBECCA TAKES THE LEAD

A call was made by Rebecca to her own father, Mr. Eldos Miller.

"Yes" a one word cold rang in her ears as the person from the other side of the line received the call.

Had it been the old her, she would have hoped for him to at least talk to her with a little warmness in his tone but now, she was used to it.

That was the kind of man her father was.

Cold, emotionless, ruthless.

That was just the kind of father she had. And she was more than used to being used by him.

She hated him for destroying her life. Amongst all of this, she was the one who was hurt and not taken care of.

She did not have her mother with her, not her father. In fact, she was forced to push away the people she called family because of her father.

Now, she was out to avenge her own father and claim the justice that she never got.

She was there, standing like a shield in front of her mother. Her father could no longer harm her and her mother.

According to the starting phase of the plan, she called him on the number which was given to her.

Eldos contacted her by that number. However, whenever she would try to call him back, the number would always be not reachable.

However, within the next two minutes, mysteriously, each time she would receive a call back and her father would talk to her taking her inputs on the situation going on in the Miller Mansion.

But this time, Elizabeth, Xavier, Edwin, Alessandro, Alexander , Antonio and even Lorenzo, they were all in the room.

Nobody was supposed to make a noise.

She called and put the phone on speaker and like always, the phone was not reachable.

Rebecca shifted her head and looked at Edwin who gestured her to cut the call.

She followed silently.

And again, like each time within a minute, she mobile started ringing.

"You called?" the voice on the other side spoke as soon as she picked up the call.

"Ye......... yes" Rebecca stuttered a bit but took control over herself and again spoke, this time in a firm voice.

"Things are not right. I have a feeling that Uncle Sandro has found out what might have happened to Elizabeth." Rebecca spoke and gulped as she swallowed the saliva which seemed to be struck in her throat as a result of the excessive nervousness that she was feeling.

The voice on the other side vibrated a bit as a thick hoarse laugh filled the surroundings and the man laughed a loud, horrifying laugh.

Rebecca felt extremely scared. Her hands started shivering.

Her mother. Anything could happen to her mother. 

Her body started shaking as she felt panic and urgency fill her body when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

She turned her face to her right and saw that Elizabeth was standing there trying to comfort her with her eyes.

Her eyes filled with tears and she blinked fast to hide them.

"You better keep updating me about what is going on over there. Otherwise you know what I can do to your mother. She is still in my captive. And remember, she is still beautiful. You know what my men would do to her if I throw her in front of them." Eldos threatened her.

Rebecca wanted to cry. She wanted to scream and let her pain out.

A soft sob escaped her mouth and another chuckle resonated in the room. 

Eldos was enjoying this. He enjoyed seeing her in pain. Afterall, she and her mother went to his brother out of all for shelter. They would pay now.

The call was cut and Rebecca fell on her knees.

Her body started shaking uncontrollably and tears escaped from her eyes without stopping.

Elizabeth who was standing right beside her felt bad seeing the state she was in.

She sat right beside her and started consoling her.

"He....... I don't know what will he do to my mom. Uncle please, I know what I did was wrong. But please save my mother from the captivity of that vulture. He can do anything to her. Please uncle. Save my mother." she said as she sobbed in between her words and hiccups filled the room.

She was looking like a complete mess pleading her case in front of the people she betrayed.

But as the saying goes, 'A villain was never born a villain, he was made one.' similar things happened to Rebecca forcing her to choose her mother.

Elizabeth tried her best to console her but she was not able to stop Rebecca from breaking down.

"Can we do something dad?" Elizabeth turned her head towards Alessandro and asked him.

She was able to understand what Eldos was pointing his fingers at. She would not let any woman face that situation.

As humanity reaches to its worst, demons in disguise of man walks out trying to destroy everything, manipulating others and bringing the worst out of them.

Alessandro looked at Edwin who seemed to be too lost in his thoughts, staring at his mobile phone as if waiting for someone. He wanted to know what Edwin was thinking.

But before he could ask, Edwin himself spoke first, "We must rush. I am actually able to figure out where he might be." he said and started walking out to which all the others joined him.

"Get moving boys. You all must be ready. We need to start with the ultimate war." Alexander said as he nodded at his brothers and Xavier.

All of them moved ahead, leaving only Rosaline back at home who prayed to god for the good will and safety of her family.

It was time for the ultimate war. Finally, either of the two would end. Either Eldos or Alessandro.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OKK OKK THE CLIMAX IS SOON TO APPROACH.

WE ARE REACHING TOWARDS THE END OF THE STORY WITH THE SPEED OF A ROACKET.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS STICK BY ME EVEN WHEN I DO NOT HAVE A PARTICULAR SCHEDULE TO UPDATE.

I UNDERSTAND IT MIGHT BE VERY FRUSTRATING FOR PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE WAITING FOR UPDATES AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO CURSE YOUR AUTHOR.

HOWEVER, THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY FOR NOW IS THAT I AM HELL BUSY. BUT, I WOULD NOT ABANDON YOU GUYS AND THE STORY

PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE SEEING THIS OF MINE, SOMEONE MIGHT SMILE.

SO, HAVE A GOOD DAY GUYS!

WOULD BE BACK SOON.