CHAPTER 45: FUN AT THE BEACH

Elizabeth reached the beach and saw that Natasha was already there standing with Adrianna and her would be husband.

She was also in a pair of monokini and was wearing a pair of sandals.

Elizabeth reached on to them and stood beside Adrianna.

Adrianna, who listened to footsteps approaching her turned to her right and saw that Elizabeth was standing there looking gorgeous.

"Damn girl! You look hot."

"Thank you Mom." she said.

They had come in terms with addressing each other as mother and daughter as it had been discussed earlier in the hospital because Elizabeth would have to listen to a bad scolding if she called her otherwise.

Natasha was quick to nudge her and said," Come lets go."

The two started walking to the other way where they were going to do jet skiing and para sailing.

"No!" Elizabeth said once she saw the arrangement.

"Yes" Natasha shouted out with a laugh.

"No wait hey Natasha no." Elizabeth shouted but was taken hold off and was made to stand in front of the man who was there to make them do scuba diving.

"Wait. Its your wedding. What if we die. I have not even had sex yet. Natasha wait. Please. No." she said but the guy who was making her wear the suit did not stop doing his work.

"Brother. Listen. Please don't listen to this lady. She has gone mad. Trust me. Don't do this please." she said pleading the guy. However, he did not give a fuck about what she was saying and continued doing the work for the lady who actually paid him.

"Natasha. I thought we would be swimming. But I did not know that you want to make this the last swim of my life. You are acting as if I am your enemy. " she continued her acting.

"Stop it girl. I am not going to take you down there and murder you. Either ways, if I had to murder you, I would not be wasting so much money." Natasha sassed .

Elizabeth looked at her with a look of disbelief and betrayal.

"You are the worst friend ever." she said in a slow voice and finally gave up.

"Alright. Its done." the guy stood up and finally spoke a word.

Elizabeth looked at him with fire in her eyes. He looked at her and got scared looking at her face. She looked damn scary.

AFTER 1 HOUR:

Elizabeth and Natasha were walking on the beach. They had finished the diving and Elizabeth felt very good after doing it.

"Look at you now. Earlier you were doing so much drama. And now, you are all elated." Natasha said looking at her face.

"Ya but I did not know that it was going to be so much fun." she shrugged her shoulders in an attempt to not take any blame upon herself.

"Hey look there." Natasha said pointing at her left side.

There, Xavier was coming walking in a pair of swim shorts.

"Damn you girl. My bestie is definitely so hot. An advice, pounce upon him tonight." Natasha said winking towards Elizabeth.

"Stop." she said but blushed when she saw him looking towards her with dark eyes as he was approaching her.

"Best of luck." Natasha said and walked away in search of her fiancee leaving Elizabeth alone, basically giving them the much required privacy."

Elizabeth also started walking towards him after waving off to Natasha.

The both finally met after what felt like an eternity.

Elizabeth smiled looking towards him and he just scanned her from top to bottom and raised an eyebrow.

"What! Elizabeth asked confused seeing the look he was passing her way.

"You look way too hot to be seen like this in front of all these men who are ogling your way." Xavier said and Elizabeth moved her head around and saw that indeed, a lot of people were staring towards her.

Her eyes caught the sight of a young boy who winked her way and she quickly moved her gaze from him embarrassed about the fact that he was openly flirting with her.

She looked back at Xavier and saw him glaring towards the man.

"Stop looking at him as if you are going to burn him alive." she scolded her so he looked her way.

He was about to open his mouth to scold her again but he caught hold of her naked waist and claimed her lips giving her a long , passionate smooch giving a good show to all those standing around him.

As soon as he let go off her lips, he hugged her from in a tight hug and she stood there confused.

He on the other side caressed her back and gave a smirk to the boy who now looked a bit taken aback and gave her a sweet forehead kiss.

"Lets swim together. Shall we?" Xavier asked as he asked for her hand like a gentle man, as if it was not him who kissed her in front of everybody just now.

"Here" she asked passing him hints that their parents might see them together and gestured towards Noah who was standing behind them shaking his head.

"Get a room guys. I am fed up seeing you romance every minute. God when will I find the one with whom I can romance. " he murmered to himself as he saw his elder brother trying to shoo him away.

"Going." he shouted back and went away from there making a face at his brother's attitude.

"Lets go. Is it fine now." he asked.

  "Okk" she said.

"Lets just wait and see how much you are going to enjoy here Elizabeth." Xavier thought in his mind as his grip on her waist tightened.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

HELLO EVERYONE! 

HERE IS TODAY'S CHAPTER. 

I WAS A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS. YOU PEOPLE DO NOT VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS AT ALL BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE READING THE BOOK.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS YOU HAVE NOT VOTED ON.

AND PLEASE COMMENT AS WELL. I WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

BYE BYE.