CHAPTER 10: FEUD AT THE MALL

All the four of them had went to the mall for shopping. Well basically to shop for Elizabeth but seeing so many shops in front of them, the twins were not able to hold themselves back and state away barged inside different shops in an attempt to find something suitable for themselves.

However Antonio did not give them any money for their needs so in the end they had to give up on their dream to buy new stuff for themselves and helped Elizabeth to buy some good stuff for herself.

They shopped a lot from clothes to daily necessities. After taking all the stuff they wanted, the four moved to the food court as they were pretty hungry. They saw some boys sitting right next to their table. All of them looked quiet absurd. They looked like those mean guys of university whose derived fun by making fun of others.

But they ignored them and gave their respective orders. They were patiently waiting for their orders whereas Ethan and Nathan were trying to break the ice with Elizabeth and further keep up the conversation with her.

But then they heard those guys passing malicious and mean comments on Elizabeth. "Look at that girl siting on that table. Such a time bomb she looks" said one of them.

Elizabeth ignored them and shifted her gaze straight ahead of her. She however did not miss the chance to glare at them but did not speak a word.

Their family was famous . She could not give a chance to the people to recognize them by even a single stupidity. They all were wearing masks. They thought to puck up the food from the food court and eat it in the car.

But it seemed that with people around her passing nasty comments on her made things to appear bit difficult.

The next one said " Well yeah she's got toned legs and her body is damn fuck worthy"

That was it for Antonio, he got up from his chair and marched to theirs aggressively. He gave a punch directly on the nose of one of the guys. The others surrounded by that guy got angry and came forward to fight with Antonio but he knocked the others out as well.

Ethan and Nathan went and joined their brother and stood on his either side. They looked so damn angry.

The boys had a great fight and the noise attracted quiet a crowd of people. Some recognized the brothers and shouted "Ohh look that is Antonio my favorite." Other said "Well that is Nathan along with them, he has been my crush since forever."

They guards came to separate the boys . They were requested by the authorities to not create a scene. They all though angry left the place not before glaring at the boys as though challenging them to say a word further about their sister.

The 4 of them left the food court and went and sat straight inside the car.

The 4 of them reached home , parked their car and went inside . Their they saw that Rosaline and Alessandro were siting chatting with each other.

As soon as Rosaline saw the condition of the boys she rushed to them. She went ahead and cupped Antonio's face in her hands.

" What has happened to you baby and Ethan and Nathan what has happened to your faces. Why the hell are you guys looking like you fought so badly".

The 4 looked at each other. Antonio looked at Elizabeth and he sighed and nodded her face.

Antonio then went further in order to tell Rosaline all that happened in the mall.

They could see the way Alessandro who was also standing just behind Rosaline fumed at the words of Antonio. How could someone touch Elizabeth Miller.

He was ready to fight back and give the men who tried to misbehave with her back in the face.

He went inside his room fuming at the thought to take the matters in his own hand and solve them and give the boys the punishment they deserve.

Rosaline comforted Elizabeth and asked the maids to do the first aid for the boys.

Soon all of them dispersed to their respective rooms.

HELLO LOVELIES💕

HOW ARE YOU ALL?😘

VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.😅

I AM QUIET BUSY THESE DAYS. HAVE SOME REALLY IMPORTANT WORK SO I WILL UPDATE WHENEVER I GET TIME.

DO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.😁

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.😊

TILL THEN BYE BYE 🙌

AUTHOR😊