CHAPTER 50: IS RECONCILATION POSSIBLE

"Yes anything." Alexander nodded positively listening to her question without the hesitation of even a second.

"Okk Alexander so you better stick up to what you have promised." Elizabeth said and got up from there and started going towards her room. 

Xavier was right, She definitely had not been focusing on her work since quiet a while now.

She surely would take the best revenge from these guys.

And she would irritate the hell out of them.

She had to make a good plan for that. She had to think what she could do that these people start crying holding their heads, and regret thinking why they asked her to return.

She went to her room and was about to have a seat when her phone rang . She took a look and saw that it was Edwin.

So, she quickly picked the phone up and said," Hello."

But she did not hear who she was hoping to hear. The voice on the other hand seemed very different from a man. It seemed to be one of a baby.

"Heyyo" the voice on the other side blabbered.

Elizabeth could understand that it was not her brother on the other side, but some baby who had caught hold of his phone.

But Edwin and babies. The combination did not do well with her.

Why would a baby have his phone in her hand. 

Before she could say anything, She heard the sound of some shuffling and then , she heard Edwin's voice which said," Sorry Elizabeth. She called by mistake." he said.

"Well, big brother, who is the little lady" she asked teasingly.

But, in the background, her door's room opened and she saw that all the brothers walked inside the room.

"Who are you talking to?" Antonio asked, his eyes getting smaller with each passing second.

"Who is that Elizabeth. Are you Okk?" Edwin also asked concerned.

He had not forgotten what had happened with her last time and now, she was literally his sister, he would not let anything bother her anymore.

Moreover, he did not know when the man could attack her again. Elizabeth still did not know who had attacked her back then, so keeping her safe was his responsibility.

And he would make sure to fulfill that .

"Yaa I am fine. Its just......." she paused for a moment and continued," my brothers. Anyways, do you have something important to say." she asked again.

"No,, she called by mistake." he said and quickly cut the call to avoid any questions.

Elizabeth sat there confused.

Who was the little girl?

She was brought out of her thoughts by the voice of Antonio.

"Elizabeth, let's go , come with us." he said as he gestured her with his hands to come with them.

Elizabeth frowned upon hearing him. Are they going to kidnap her and take her to some other place" her suspicious mind thought but then she quickly shook her silly thought away.

"Where?" she asked.

"Just come." instead of getting a reply, her hand was taken in large hands of Antonio as he dragged her with him.

All the other brothers tagged along.

Antonio dragged Elizabeth along with him and started going on the ground floor. He then kicked open a big door and they entered.

"What is this, when was this room made?" Elizabeth inquired looking around. She had not seen this before. Moreover, she had not really explored around a lot.

"Let's watch a movie!" Nathan said hoping out of nowhere, getting all excited.

Ethan nodded his head supporting his twin .

Lorenzo was standing at the back awkwardly while Alexander went ahead first to set up the pillows so that they could sit comfortably.

"Come" Antonio gestured him with his hands knowing that he would be uncomfortable .

Never had he done such sweet talks to someone before.

"Alright guys! None is sleeping tonight. We have a whole regime to follow, which by the way we are going to practice on every Saturday night from now onwards"

"So, anybody who has any works should keep it aside and think about bringing their ass straight to home so that we can have a full siblings night as our Saturday night" Antonio instructed everybody , something which had been decided mutually by the brothers, in an attempt to bond with Elizabeth.

A bond that they had missed all the years which Elizabeth was away.

The truth was , that even these siblings did not have the bond which siblings should ideally have.

No relationship is ideal, but despite the fact , everybody should work hard to make them work because they are something which people are going to carry forward for the rest of their lives.

Other things exhaust, memories remain. And it is better that we collect good memories .

However, Elizabeth snorted listening to them.

"And may I ask who who originally planned this great idea" Elizabeth asked mockingly when she saw a hand being raised by her side.

Alexander who was thinking of ways to bond with Elizabeth and somehow, maybe even make her forgive him thought that it would be best for them to spend some time together.

However, he had planned that just for the two of them.

The rest just joined the fun and he felt as if they all were playing the role of a bone in perfectly made chicken.

"Off course." she muttered under her breath.

She was really in no mood to sit through the so called torture, or that was what she thought.

However, she did not want to upset Antonio more. So, she agreed to whatever plans Alexander had made.

Moreover, she had promised to give him a chance and she was not someone who would break the promises so easily.

"Let's just get started with the fun of the night guys!" Ethan shouted and sound of various laughter filled the whole room.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

HERE IS THE SECOND UPDATE OF THE WEEK, AS PROMISED.

I SWEAR GUYS I AM SO EXCITED TO GIVE YOU THE UPCOMING PLOT AS IT IS SO INTERSTING.

BUT TILL THEN, I NEED YOU ALL TO VOTE ON THE CHAPTERS AND GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS.

CONTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! 

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE STORY, DO TELL ME.

ALSO, THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED AS YET. IT WOULD BE EDITED ONCE IT IS COMPLETE SO IF YOU GUYS FIND ANY FAULT WITH ANYTHING, SO TELL ME SO THAT IT WOULD HELP WHILE I EDIT THE BOOK.

SEE YOU SOON.

BYE BYE!