CHAPTER 34: COOKING DINNER TOGETHER

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE THAT IS WRITTEN IN THE END. IT IS IMPORTANT.

The two of them went inside the house. They both knew that they had so much pending work so they only managed to work for most of the time.

It was 9:00 at night. The two of them just got off work. However, now they were hungry.

"I am hungry." Elizabeth mumbled as she got up from the table.

Xavier looked at her . She was massaging her back and shoulders. He went behind her and held her hand and kept it down and started massaging her shoulders himself. He went a little down to her back and started massaging it.

She let out a small moan due to the deep relaxation she was feeling due to him massaging her vital points.

His eyes went dark due to the sounds she was creating. His hands travelled down to her waist and he cupped his waist with his own arms bringing her body closer to his own.

Elizabeth was so lost in the sensations the massage was sending down her spine that she was not able to comprehend when she was sitting so close to Xavier.

He brought his face close to her neck and slowly gave her a butterfly kiss over there.

He saw her angling her face to the other side providing her more access to her neck. He gave her another kiss there and suddenly turned her in such a way that now they both were facing each other.

Their eyes were closed and they were breathing very close to each other. Their proximity was affecting both of them in equal manner.

Elizabeth slowly opened her eyes and saw that Xavier's eyes were still closed.

She brought her face close to his neck and bit it slightly. Xavier hissed and opened his eyes to see her looking at his face innocently as if measuring the reaction her actions had caused to him.

He brought her face close to his by lifting it with his palms and before he could keep her lips on his , she got off her place and walked away not before winking at him.

He got up too before shaking his head laughing out lightly following her to see her going to the kitchen.

He stood at the entrance of the kitchen with his hands in the pocket seeing her take out some vegetables.

She then took out some pan and kept it on the gas.

He went inside the kitchen and saw that she was trying to light the gas. He took hold of the lighter and lit the stove himself .

She asked him what he wanted to eat and he said," You teel me what you want to have . I will cook for you."

"You cook?" she asked surprised.

"Each and every one in our house has been taught how to cook. " he replied smiling at her.

She was impressed. The number of boys who can cook is very less compared to woman. But her man could cook and she would make sure to boast about it to the world.

"Alright then. Please make me a lasagna." she said telling him what she wanted to eat.

"All right you have a seat madam. I will bring the food to you as soon as it is made." he said pointing at the stools that were kept beside the kitchen table.

"No I would cook for you as well. You tell me what do you want to have." she cross questioned him.

"I love lasagna as well. So I would make that only for both of us. " he said.

She made a face but nodded her head.

He saw how her face turned a little sad due to his denial. So to cheer her up , he said," Well I do not think you are going anywhere. So you can cook tomorrow."

"Really" her face bloomed listening to his words.

"Yes. Or are you planning to go any where." he asked.

"No , Adrianna has asked me to stay in here only. So I would stay." she said hiding the fact that even she wanted to stay back.

"Only because mom said." Xavier again asked.

"Only because Adrianna said." she confirmed.

Xavier smiled looking at her face before getting back to his work. She kept gawking at his face while he was busy cooking for her.

After a good 30 minutes, a ting from the microwave was heard and it was pretty clear that the food had been done.

Xavier word the hove in a hand and brought out the piping hot looking bowl from the microwave and kept it on the kitchen table.

"Wanna eat here only." he asked as he looked at her.

"Hmm" she nodded her head not even once looking at his face. She was busy admiring the delicious looking delicacy that was kept in front of her calling her to have it.

She was way to busy!

Xavier laughed looking at her expressions and she looked up to see him looking at her only. Her cheeks heated up due to the embbarrasment.

She did want him to think that she had a big stomach. But actually she did. And she could fit anything in it.

The reason that she exercised for more than an hour every day.

She made sure to shred all the excess calories she eats each day. After all who would want to be body shamed over again.

Well that was a different story. But keeping herself healthy was very important and she had learnt it on a vital age.

Xavier brought out two plates and quickly served her the food. As soon as the food was kept the front of her, she did not even miss a second to dig in.

The two were eating quietly before Xavier said something that left her a blushing mess.

.................................................................................................................................

*****************************

BODY SHAMING IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE FACING.

AND THE PEOPLE WHO BODY SHAME OTHERS ARE ALSO ONE THAT ARE NOT TOO CONFIDENT ABOUT THEMSELVES.

THE AUTHOR HAS ALSO FACED THIS AT SOME POINT OF TIME. BUT INSTEAD OF CRYING, I CHOSE TO ANSWER BACK MY BULLIES.

TWO TIMES, THE SAME INCIDENT HAPPENED AND AFTER THE SECOND TIME, NOBODY HAD THE POWER TO SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY BODY.

EXERCISE HAS BEEN MY BUDDY EVER SINCE THEN.

I MANAGED TO GET IN SHAPE BUT ONE THING WAS INTACT. I LOVED MY BODY THEN ALSO AND NOW AS WELL.

SELF LOVE IS THE MOST IMPRTANT OF ALL.

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FACED THI, YOU GUYS ARE THE STRONGEST.

YOU ARE FREE TO TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO SHARE ANY SUCH INCIDENT. WE ARE ALL PARTNERS IN THIS SITUATION. NO BODY IS ALONE.

REMEMBER, YOU HAVE THIS ONE FRIEND IN A PART OF WORLD THAT YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING.

WONT ASK YOU TO VOTE AND COMMENT TODAY. AM QUIET EMOTIONAL.

I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY MUCH. BYE BYE.