CHAPTER 54: CALLING HIM...... DAD??

Elizabeth and Xavier were sleeping in each others arms, their naked bodies wrapped around one another.

Xavier stirred in his sleep and rubbed his eyes gently opening them.

"Wake up sweetheart." he said shaking her however, she did not even move from her place, instead wrapped herself more in his embrace.

"Let me sleep" she said and turned her face to the other side, with her back facing him.

"Wake Up Sleepyhead." he said but instead of shaking her, he back hugged her nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"Get off me. You are suffocating me." Elizabeth said in a slightly higher voice.

However, Xavier did not even move an inch. Instead, he snuggled closer to her, and started peppering kisses there. Elizabeth huffed and after a good 5 minutes, she herself got off the bed.

"You do this intentionally. You fully cover me and...." Elizabeth could speak no further.

"And what......."  Xavier smirked, and had a lazy expression on his face.

"Nothing" She huffed and stormed inside the bathroom.

"Wait for me. I am joining as well." Xavier spoke and removed his t shirt, running inside the bathroom and bolting the door off.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Let's just go to the dining table already. I am very very hungry" Elizabeth said and listening to that Xavier made a face.

With your father and brothers giving me those looks, I can barely feel like they are going to let me sit with them let alone eat food.

In fact, guess what, I have a new theory. Maybe those guys have not cooked anything for breakfast today because they want to eat me with some ketchup and that too, raw." Xavier spoke dramatically throwing his hands up after enacting what they would look like.

"Shut Up and join me. They won't say anything. I would take care of that." Elizabeth said and moved out of the room and Xavier joined her before muttering a series of prayers as if asking god to save him from her family.

They duo moved down and headed towards the dining table hands in hands which was quickly noticed by the family.

Rosaline smiled at them while the others scowled seeing them so close.

"Elizabeth, You come sit with me." Antonio quickly offered.

"Sure" Elizabeth smiled and moved beside him. Xavier who was going to follow her stopped hearing a deep voice.

"Stop" Alessandro said in a thick voice and Xavier's foot froze on the ground. A thick tension surrounded the place . Elizabeth was about to meddle in between when Alessandro spoke again," You sit beside me. I need to know you more."

"Off course" Xavier smiled a little and moved towards the vacant seat beside Alessandro, now sitting in between him and Alexander while he was diagonally facing Elizabeth.

He was very nervous. It felt as if he was going through an interview round and his job was at stake. Well it was an interview but not with the bride, instead with her family.

The only relief he had was that them refusing would not play a major role in their life.

"God I feel like a bad person for saying this but for the first time in my life, I thank you for not giving my wife the best of relation with her family. If they do not approve me at least she would not refuse to be with me." he said thanking god .

If by any chance Elizabeth got to know what he was thinking, she would have thrown him off the cliff.

However nothing of that sort happened. Everybody had their lunch peacefully. Nobody disturbed anybody else. In fact, there was a comfortable silence across the whole space.

Alessandro got up after completing his breakfast and was about to move when he stopped hearing her voice.

"Da...... Dad" Elizabeth called out in a low tone. 

Everybody else was also shocked seeing her converse in such a soft tone to her father.

"She did not just ........... I put nail paints on her toes last night. She did not call me brother. I am very very angry." Lorenzo thought in his mind and his soft expressions changed into a frown.

"Ya ....... Ya tell me baby" Alessandro cooed in a soft voice. 

He never ever talked to any of his sons like that. However, now that his daughter was talking to him in such a nice tone, he would not let that chance slip away from his hands.

"I want to talk to you about something." she said fumbling.

"Yes speak my child . I am listening." he replied back.

"Not here. I want to talk to you somewhere else. Can you please come with me." she asked again hoping that Alessandro would not turn her down. She really needed to know what was happening in her life.

After all, even unknowingly, Alessandro was the key to her most important secrets which she really needed to uncover.

She had spent a lot of time being used. And now, if what Xavier was telling her was correct, Alessandro could give her the last block to solve the puzzle.

"Yes yes come on in" he spoke and started moving to his study.

"Xavier would also join us" she said and Alessandro gave her a side eye as he raised on of his eyebrow.

"It is important" she said clarifying everything.

"Come on" he spoke and all the three moved ahead making everybody wonder what they were going to talk about.

................................................................................................................................................................

IN THE STUDY:

"Tell me what do you need to talk to me about" Alessandro asked as all of them had a seat.

"Dad, who is Eldos Miller" Elizabeth asked and Alessandro looked at her wide eyed.

"How do you know about him" Alessandro asked standing up as he was shocked to hear that one name again, this time after so many years.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

HELLO GUYS! HOPE YOU ARE ROCKING IN YOUR LIVES.

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE BOOK.

ALSO, I DO NOT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK IN 60 CHAPTERS.

I THINK, IT WOULD TAKE ME ABOUT 10-12 CHAPTERS AT LEAST. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME TILL THEN.

ALSO, A LITTLE VOILENCE IS GOING TO ENTER THE BOOK, BE READY!!!

TILL THE, SEE YOU SOON, BYE BYE!!!