CHAPTER 43: FAMILY MOMENTS

"So did you guys find out that who was there in the room." Elizabeth asked looking around.

"That waiter." a deep voice resonated in the hospital chamber. Elizabeth looked at the girl with short hair as she spoke further.

"The same one that served you those drinks." Manyata said.

"Those were drugged." she said as she forwarded something for Elizabeth to hold and check.

"And here are the reports that your body was drugged. The glass has been sent for test. We would soon know who did that to you." 

Elizabeth looked around confused. Drug! Which drug! Who the hell drugged her. That bloody waiter. She would literally empty all the bullets of her gun in his head at the very instant had he been in front of her then.

"Bastard" she cursed loudly.

"Where is he. I wish I could kill him." she was fuming with anger when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. He has been taken care of." Xavier said making her calm down.

"What does that mean. What has happened to him." she asked confused.

"Edwin has been taking care of him very well. We would soon know why he did all of it. You just need to calm down a little bit. Take rest, every thing else would be taken care off." he said almost consoling her.

"How did he know about it." Elizabeth asked. 

Everybody in the family knows Baby. In fact mom and dad were here onl....." before he could complete his sentence, the door burst open and Adrianna came running inside.

She pushed Xavier aside and warmly cupped Elizabeth's face," Are you okk my child." 

"I am fine Adrianna. Don't worry. " Elizabeth said smiling brightly at her. She again felt as if she has been taken care off.

As if there was still someone who she could call her family. Probably this lady, she could not only call her her friend but also may be , she could call her her mother.

Maybe, she would also have a family who loves her just like everyone else one day.

Their moment was interrupted by the voice of throat clearing.

"Now if you could move aside, maybe even I could meet my daughter. What say Darling." Matteo said looking towards Elizabeth.

She could only smile at their warm words. It made her feel so good.

Matteo came and hugged her warm and kissed the top of her forehead," Do not worry, I will make sure that that bastard burns in hell. How dare he try to touch my daughter badly." she said and Elizabeth smiled, her face still kept in his chest as she was not ready to leave the fatherly feeling that was oozing out of him.

"Thank you Matteo." 

"Na na, I hate it when you call me that, call me Dad. I would love to have a daughter." he said as they parted.

"Ohh but Matteo, that would make her Xavier's sister." Adrianna said with an evil glint on her face.

"Is it, but I am sure that Xavier would not have any problem with it. Right Xav!" Matteo teased further.

Elizabeth's expressions soon turned into horrified once as she recalled what he said.

"Dad! That is not fair." he whined and the couple let out a hearty laugh.

"You would soon be discharged and after that, I want you to come back to our place. You are not going to stay alone. We would take care of you." Adrianna said.

Elizabeth gave out a big smile listening to it.

12 DAYS LATER:

Elizabeth had turned all fit and fine. She was back to normal and had moved back to her place. She had turned a bit critical about who to trust and who not to. She had almost stopped talking to the people she did not know well. 

The man who did all of that had been caught and as she was reported, Edwin had been taking care of them.

However, till now he had not told them who asked him to do it.

Two days later was Natasha's wedding and everybody was going to their beach house today.

It was a beach theme wedding which was supposed to be held among close family and friends and they were invited. In fact Xavier's full family was joining along. 

Even Edwin was coming which came as a rather shock to Elizabeth because he used to join the family meetings very less.

He used to stay in his own pent house away from the family and so she thought that he was very closed off.

But when that incident happened with her, she and Edwin in turn came really close. He used to take care of her like a younger sister.

In fact all the Giovanni siblings tried their best to distract their minds. And  they were  successful in doing it. She had really gotten over the incident but still, she started remaining a bit reserved around the people she did not know, which was probably one of the side effects that incident left on her mind.

She also talked with Sarah once or twice on phone. She found the little girl really sweet. However, due to some security issues, she was not able to stay with the family.

So, she and her used to talk over call only.

As of now, she had packed her bags and was waiting for Xavier to pick her from her place so that they could leave for their beach house. They were going to stay over there only for the upcoming days till she gets married.

She did not why , but she was having a mushy feeling in the pit of her stomach. As if something big was going to happen.

But, she decided to let it be and focus on the upcoming big event.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

REALLY A VERY BIG EVENT GUYS! I AM TELLING YOU!

THE AUTHOR IS HIDING BEHIND THE PILLOW SO THAT YOU GUYS DO NOT THROW TOMATOES, EGGS AND SLIPPERS MY WAY.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

YOU CAN FILL MY EBOX WITH CUSSES , I WOULD NOT REALLY FEEL SORRY ABIUT MYSELF BECAUSE I TOOK SO MUCH TIME.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE.

BYE BYE