CHAPTER 30: ELIZABETH OPENS UP ABOUT HER PAST

"That day, Natasha had come to invite me for her wedding functions. That was when I had told her about us." said Xavier as he started to explain Elizabeth what actually happened that day.

"She was very excited to hear it. She had been in a relationship before the one with whom she is getting married. The guy cheated on her. I was the sole one who stood by her. Even her parents were against her in that time."

"I have never been in a relationship before." said Xavier pulling Elizabeth closer who seemed to be more that comfortable sitting in his lap.

She looked at him with her doe shaped eyes and blinked her eyes and asked ,"Like never before?"

Xavier laughed lightly looking at her reaction," No never before."

Elizabeth shifted closer to him and was only able to mutter an Ohh.

He then continued telling her further," She was about to go to your cabin. She wanted to know about you further."

Elizabeth smiled listening to him. She had assumed something very wrong about Natasha on the first time she met her.

"It is rightly said that we should never judge a book by its cover." she thought.

"When she was leaving my cabin to call you, she accidently tripped on the edge of the carpet and her hand bumped with the coffee machine."

"The whole coffee fell on my shirt as I was standing just near it."

"It was so hot that my chest literally burnt. However , I could not wear the same shirt so I removed it and she brought ice and gave it to me."

"She was literally so scared that it would hurt me but thankfully, the ice soothed the pain but it left blisters behind." he explained her as he slightly opened the buttons of his shirt for her to see his wounds.

And when he got the shirt off his body, Elizabeth could not help but wince due to the marks that had been left on his body. She carassed them softly and asked Xavier if he was fine now.

He nodded his head looking at her. The two sat there in complete silence for sometime before Elizabeth opened her mouth.

"I have not got a patchy past Xavier. My family threw me out." Elizabeth started.

Xavier had assume that her relations with her family were not that good but he did not know that they were so bad. He hugged her closer to his chest ignoring the feeling of burn . He just wanted to comfort her as for now.

"I....." Elizabeth started but could not find the proper words to explain herself.

"I was very small when an accident happened at my place. My mom fell down the stairs. I began calling my father and brothers to see into the situation. My cousin Rebecca was also there." she chuckled a humorless laugh.

"My favorite cousin. We were more of like sisters. I thought that she would help me take care of mom but instead, she blamed it all on me in front of my father and brothers."

"But I still had a feeling that they would believe me. But guess I was wrong."

"The one I trusted the most were the one's to betray me in my lowest. " she said as a sad smile formed on her face remembering the scene that happened in front of her years back.

She may have moved on from that but she would never forget that her family was the one who backstabbed her.

"Rebecca said that I was the one who had pushed mom down the stairs and dad instead of believing me , he believed her. Even Alexander did. Lorenzo did not speak a word but the fire in his ice was enough for me to know that he also somewhat did believe her. Only Antonio was the one who stood by me but he was not listened to in the family." she completed as she gave him a brief about her family situations.

"Nathan and Ethan were small very small so they did not have a say in the situation. But I can never forget the hurtful gazes of Dadda and Alexander."

"Honestly speaking they were the one who were my first expectations . I wanted them to trust me. But I think someone has rightly said that the search of a true friend happens only in the time of need. And I think the same is applied for family as well."

"That day when I saw you with Natasha, I thought that I have been cheated over again. My wounds got fresh again. And when you did not call me for the whole night , I thought that you just did not care." she said as she snuggled in his chest.

"I am very sorry baby. Edwin got into some problems. He came home injured today morning. Yesterday, he was attacked. I did not know where he spent the last night. Whole family was worried about him. We had been searching for him the entire night. " he explained his situation to her.

Elizabeth nodded her head at him and said in a flow of course," God, you are so sweet and caring about everyone, how can somebody not love you."

And with that statement, the course of air in the room changed and so did the atmosphere.

One simple sentence changed the whole room from emotional to ........umm lets leave it.

....................................................................................................................................

****************************

I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING TILL NOW.

BUT IN MY DEFENCE I PROMISE , I WOULD UPDATE THE STORY ONCE IT FINISHES 20K, YOU SEE IT IS VERY CLOSE.

SO IF IT IS COMPLETED TODAY, YOU GUYS WOULD GET A DOUBLE UPDATE.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

BYE BYE.