CHAPTER 15: NEW ENTRIES

The new morning came as the birds chirped through the air and sound of tree leaves ruffling could be heard everywhere. It was a very pleasant morning. And so had Elizabeth thought it to be. However they did not expect something so magnificent was going to happen today. All the family members were seated on the dining table having their food but the environment of the place was not very good.

The air grew tenser between Alessandro and Elizabeth than it already was as she did not give 2 fucks about a man that did not believe her the time she needed him the most and then had the audacity to shift the blame to someone else. 

An apology made with an excuse is not an apology. PERIOD!

But seems like the people in here did not understand it. As for the punishment, we were asked to run 5 kms everyday early in the morning and then make a dish every night. TOGETHER.

I swear I was about to retort back but then I thought that it was enough drama for the day. Moreover lesser the drama, lesser attention on me, lesser attention on me means that I wont connect to any of these emotionally and it would in turn get easier when I leave them. I won't get hurt emotionally again. Nobody would break my trust again. That is what I had been thinking. 

Do not get me wrong! This was just my body's mechanism to deal with heartbreaks and that is to block it .

I am a very girl but nobody said that strong people do not get hurt. Just that they learn to overcome the pain and maintain their mental health well. It is very important to not let matter be it very trivial or very important get into your head. Mental health is the most important.. Seems like these people do not see these things.

Staying here with them meant loosing her piece of mind and that was not what she had signed up for when she came here. 

She was deep in her thoughts when some helper came and informed Alessandro that some people were here to meet Elizabeth.

He looked towards her with a calculating gaze and then shifted his line of sight back to the helper and asked him to escort the people to the hall in the other side of the house.

They all quickly finished their food and went ahead to see who had come to meet Elizabeth.

As they reached in the hall, they saw that there were few people sitting on the sofa's as if they owned the place. They had not yet seen their faces.

As soon as the eldest one turned, Alessandro and Alexander were shocked seeing him.

Standing in front of them was Leonardo Giovanni. He had some white hair grazing his face. Some fine lines as well but all that made him looked very elegant.

 Some fine lines as well but all that made him looked very elegant

Sitting besides him was his very elegant and loved wife, Veronica Giovanni. She was in her 70s but did not look a day older than 40.

Besides them were their Eldest son and daughter in law Matteo Giovanni and Adriana Giovanni

Besides them were their Eldest son and daughter in law Matteo Giovanni and Adriana Giovanni. That was it , They were just 4 people in there but the aura they had around them screamed danger.

 That was it , They were just 4 people in there but the aura they had around them screamed danger

(ADRIANA GIOVANNI)

(MATTEO GIOVANNI)

(MATTEO GIOVANNI)

They did not know what these people were doing in their house and how did they decide to grace the Millers with their presence. However they masked their shocked faced and covered it with a smiling face. They did not want them to think that they were unwelcoming. Such important and powerful people must be given respect.

Alessandro went ahead and forwarded his hand to Leonardo who gave him a look and then took his hand in his giving it a firm shake.

He did the same with Matteo whereas Rosaline shook the hands of Veronica and Adriana.

The boys looked at them with anticipation . All of them took their seats when Elizabeth who was still eating her food till then came in the huge hall and was shocked seeing who was sitting in there. She had slight tears in her eyes and she ran and hugged Leonardo.

Leonardo who till then was sitting with a cold facade on his face looked at the girl who was hugging him as if her life depended on him smiled slightly and and hugged her back. He sighed as he let her go and kept his hand under her chin and pecked her forehead.

She then went forward and hugged Veronica, Adriana and at last Matteo who was standing there as he looked at his daughter after so much time. They all got emotional as they met Elizabeth after so much time.

They were having their little moment when Alessandro cleared his throat to catch their attention. He was clearly pissed. Who were they to hug his daughter. How did they know her. He was very angry.

The next words that came out of Leonardo's mouth were enough to shock the whole family. They did not believe what they were hearing.

PHEWW CLIFFHANGER YET AGAIN. I LOVE TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.😗

BUT YOU PEOPLE DO NOT COMMENT AND VOTE. 🥲

THAT IS VERY BAD. THE AUTHOR IS SAD.😥

ANYWAYS PLEASE TELL HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER . 😊

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW . MAKE MY DAY.❤️

❤️