CHAPTER 41: THE SCARY END

Elizabeth was standing in her apartment wearing a black sequin dress that ended just above her mid thighs.

She had a phone in her hand and was calling someone.

She gave out a frustrated look and called the person again.

This time, the person on the other side did pick up the phone and answered something to which she nodded and sat on the nearby chair relaxing herself on it.

She closed her eyes and did not know when she dozed off.

Around an hour later, she woke up urgently due to the continuous doorbell ringing of her apartment.

She quickly wore her heels, switched off the lights and went to open to the door of her apartment.

In front of her was standing Natasha in all her glory looking extremely pretty in her slit off shoulder gown.

She definitely looked the heart of the party if the night.

The two ladies complemented each other and shared sweet pleasentries.

A minute or two post that, they both left the spot and started walking towards the basement where the car of the latter was parked.

The two sat in and drove to the club where the party was about to be held.

IN THE CLUB:

There were total of 7 ladies sitting in the club. All unmarried. Waiting for some entertainment to come their way.

But one woman seemed distinct of all the others.

She did not even feel as if she was from Italy. Her facial features were different. She seemed as if she came straight out of some novel.

Her hair were cut short upto her shoulders and she was there sitting in a business suit while all the others were there in some kind of short dress.

She had a stoic face and was sitting there like a statue.

"This girl feels like the female version of Edwin." Elizabeth thought as she looked at her.

Her personality was so scary yet her aura very attractive.

Natasha was very excited and that was oozing out from her aura.

Anybody could easily sense how excited she was to celebrate her last night of bachelor hood.

Tomorrow was The Day. The wedding day.

And she was here to enjoy it.

However, once she got married, nobody knew what was going to happen. What the future held in its womb was unknown to the fellow members.

As soon as she and Elizabeth reached there, they met with their friends.

Natasha introduced Elizabeth to each one of them. Everyone else was chirpy and shared the same excitement as the bride except for that one. That one lady who could be sensed from a distance.

The powerful space she had that she refused to share with someone else. When Natasha went to introduce Elizabeth to her, she spoke that one name.

"This is Manyata Singhania , we used to study together in university. "  

"Manyata Singhania." the name sent goosebumps down Elizabeth's spine.

Manyata kept her hand in front of Elizabeth for her to shake. However, not a single emotion masked her face, it remained stoic just like it was from the starting.

A quick handshake was shared between the two ladies and they quickly called for the waiter to serve them drinks.

However, Elizabeth's eyes were not leaving her. She felt as if she had heard of her some where and she was unable to recall it.

She felt as if she was missing onto some specific details.

"Manyata Singhania." she spelt on her tongue, an Indian name did not feel so foreign to her for that one while.

However , she shifted her attention to the voice that called out to her even when she did not want to as she was clearly interested in knowing more about the lady.

There was a really handsome man standing in front of her with a tray in his hands offering some kind of drinks to her.

"Whiskey mam." she asked, his voice flirty .

Elizabeth picked the glass up and nodded her head at him thanking him for it.

But, he refused to move from the place.

The party was going on smoothly. Natasha was dancing with 4 other girls. Just 3 were left on the couches.

Manyata, Elizabeth and one more girl who was way too drunk to even get up from the place and move out.

Elizabeth was literally getting bored there. Although , the AC's were on, she still felt as if the temperature of the place was a bit too high. She was feeling very very hot in the drinks.

She felt unusually hot. The clothes started sticking to her body. She got up from that seat and started going towards the washroom. But as soon as she got up, her head started spinning.

She felt as if someone was hitting her with a hammer.

It was a bad feeling. But, she decided to not inform anybody about it and handle it on her own. She did not want to spoil some one else's party. Probably one of her worst decisions.

She swayed on her way but reached the washroom. As soon as she was about to open the door of the washroom, someone held her by her shoulder and dragged her back.

Her body was practically devoid of any kind of strengths. She did not even have the courage in her to stop that hand from pulling her.

But she tried to resist a bit. But, she was soon met with something hard being banged onto her head.

She felt as if she would blank out anytime soon.

Her body was being dragged away and she had no control over it.

She felt as if someone has been treating her like a rag doll throwing her from one place to other.

Finally , the painful chase ended as her body met with a soft mattress.

........................................................................................................................................................................

SORRY ! SORRY! SORRY!

I KNOW THAT I AM SEVERELY LATE BUT I AM HAVING REALLY BUSY DAYS.

I DON'T KNOW WHEN WOULD I BE ABLE TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT THERE IS ONE THING FOR SURE, I WOULD NOT LEAVE YOU GUYS HANGING.

BOOM! CLIFFHANGER.

KEEP GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. 

SEE YOU GUYS SOON.

BYE BYE!

ABANDONED( Giovanni Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara