CHAPTER 61: NON ENDING SEARCH

Everybody was trying their best to find out where Eldos has hidden Alexia.

Nobody had any motivation. Just the fact that they could not let go of their responsibilities.

It was their final chance to earn for Elizabeth's apology.

Elizabeth and her group had been walking for a lot of time now. However, they found no trace of any human existence even after walking miles.

"I don't think they are here." Elizabeth said as she kept her palms of her knees huffing in order to catch her breath.

"I have no idea as well. But we cannot stop looking around." And as soon as Edwin said that statment, a sound of a huge blast reached their ears as Elizabeth swifted closer to Xavier hugging her with her life.

"What might have happened. Alexander and others had gone to that side." She panicked looking around.

"Do not worry. We would reach there soon. It is alright." Xavier assured her though his own heart was nowhere at peace. He was scared. Scared for his wife and her family which knowingly or unknowingly had turned his as well.

He missed the banters that he and her brothers did together.

They had become a part of his family as well.

All of them rushed to the direction from where the blast was heard.

Elizabeth tried calling others however the network was so poor in the area that literally no one was picking up her call.

They rushed and soon reached the place from where they assumed the blast must have happened when they saw the other team rush there as well.

"Alexander is not here. We need to find them all. I do not see them nearby." Elizabeth spoke concerned.

"Let's just stay together and search. We would find them." Edwin said to others to which they nodded.

"Guys, let's search. And we must be together. At all times." Xavier said and everybody rushed in order to search them.

They must have walked only a few kms when they saw a house, a big house with an almost broken exterior.

"You really think that we must go inside?" Everybody looked at one another thinking about the same but Edwin who had done this almost all his life took the forward step.

"Do not get afraid. But still if anybody is so scared, stay outside." He was in no mood to actually even spare a moment more over here. He knew that they are bound to win.

The only think he was thinking at that time was that when he would get free and be ready to go to his family.

"No... nobody would stay outside. Everybody is going." Alessandro said as he was now concerned about his kids.

"They are stuck inside. We need to do something so that we are able to save them." Rebecca said.

Elizabeth was looking at everyone. They genuinely looked like  family who was concerned about one another.

"Okk" Edwin said and they walked inside.

The door of the house opened with a creak. It felt as if the house had been abandoned for quiet a while now and that nobody was really staying over there anymore.

"This place seems scary." Elizabeth said as she shifted closer to Xavier who wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her closer.

Alessandro was watching it all from a side. He was genuinely relieved that his daughter had got an man who was really able to take care of her and was with her even at times when they were not.

"I think I and Edwin should search for them. Nathan and Ethan are also stuck over here. They do not know a single thing about such stuff. Ohh god my kids." Alessandro blabbered as he and Edwin went ahead to search for them.

"We should search the remaining places. Come on let's go." Lorenzo said as he took a control of what situation they were in.

They all dispersed in different parts of the house. The house which seemed as a small and simple one from the outside was nothing like that as to when they walked inside it.

"Everybody. There are some stairs in here." Rebecca, who was in an almost different side from everybody else shouted loudly so that they could hear her.

Everybody came rushing towards her as they heard her voice.

"You get aside Rebecca. I cannot afford anything happening to you. I would go and check." Alessandro said pushing her away from the danger.

Edwin who was in complete agreement with what Alessandro said also asked everybody else to be really safe.

"Do not touch anything until we say. This place can be really dangerous. Eldos is not going to let such stuff go like this. I am sure that he would take a revenge for everything." Edwin was instructing them when he heard Alessandro gently say to him.

"These steps go downwards. We must follow them. I have a feeling we are very close to finding Alexia and the other kids." 

"Follow us." Edwin said as they all walked down the stairs which seemed to be never ending.

As soon as they reached down, they saw around 3 roots which went into darkness. There was not enough light in the room for them to see what was going on.

"Again. We must split into 3 groups. Shout loudly if you find any clue." Xavier said as they went ahead.

Edwin and Elizabeth, Alessandro and Xavier, Lorenzo , Alessandro and Rebecca were together as they dispersed to find their loved once.

"Remember shout loudly." Edwin reminded them again. That was the only way he could deal with the situation.

Everybody was on it thinking it to be their first and last fight. They never wanted such situation to continue in their lives.

Never ever again.

................................................................................................................................................

SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO SO LATE. BUT BE ASSURED THAT THE BOOK IS ABOUT TO FINISH. HARDLY 5-6 CHAPTERS ARE LEFT.

MANY PEOPLE MUST HAVE LEFT BY NOW. I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO FREAKING INCONSISTENT.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY PAGE.

THE NEXT BOOK OF THIS SERIES IS ABOUT TO START REALLY SOON SO TILL THEN, BYE BYE!!