CHAPTER 11: MEETING HIM AGAIN

All of the members who stayed in the house were yet again seen siting at the dining table . Nathan looked restless. Alexander and Lorenzo still were not told about what had happened at the mall .

But looking at the mood of most of the people at the dining hall it was pretty clear that something bad had happened. Nathan and Ethan looked pretty gloomy. Antonio had his fists tightly clenched and he was busy glaring at the food like he would kill anybody who would talk to him right now.

Alexander cleared his throat. Can somebody tell me what has happened?" he questioned. But getting no reply he angrily stood up from his chair. "I said just tell me what has happened in here. Why are you all so gloomy? Dad why are you looking so angry? Answer me" he demanded .

Getting no reply from anybody he looked straight at Antonio in his eyes and yet again repeated his question. "I asked what has happed in this place. This is the last time I am repeating my question and I demand an answer for it."

Antonio sighed and narrated the entire incident to Alexander. Now Alexander was pissed as well. "I will bloody kill all of the motherfuckers who dared to harm my sister." He was seizing with anger. He was about to walk out of the dining hall but was stopped by Alessandro's voice. " You sit back and have your dinner Alexander. I have already informed my men and the guys have been dealt with. Listening to his father's words Alexander found some calm for his burning heart.

Another person who was seizing in anger was Lorenzo. Anger was a small word to express the emotions he was feeling right now. He was fucking pissed off. But he could not show any emotions to the people standing there.

But besides them was sitting one more person. Rebecca. She was happy with what happened with Elizabeth. She was so damn happy. But before someone could comment something more sympathetic towards Elizabeth she opened her mouth and uttered" This slut must have told those guys to do that to her and to act like they were there to harass her so she co8uld gain your sympathy guys. Otherwise why do you guys think that someone would be interested in a shit face like hers. I do not think so."

Before she could say anything further loud screeches of chair were heard and in a blink of an eye Rebecca was lifted off the floor. Her neck was being brutally chocked by Elizabeth who held her up in the air.

All the members of the family gasped at the scene. They were unknown to this side of the young lady. She continued to choke Rebecca before Antonio came forward and patted her back as if asking her to leave Rebecca.

She left her and Rebecca fell on the ground with a thud. She gasped and chocked on air and started coughing loudly.

All were looking at her with disgust. She had tears in her eyes. She wiped them harshly and ran away from there.

All the members retreated to their respective rooms after the evening drama.

Elizabeth also went to her room and checked her phone. She got missed calls from Xavier. She even got text messages. "HAVE REACHED " it read.

She smiled contentedly. She typed back" AM COMING" . As soon as she left the message it was seen. She did not receive a message back so she took the hint and got ready to leave for his house. She quickly changed into a hot black dress and carried an overcoat with it.

 She quickly changed into a hot black dress and carried an overcoat with it

She managed to come out of the house without getting noticed by anyone. She took her car and went straight to Xavier's house.

There she entered the house after passing the main door . The guards already knew that she was the Boss's wife so they did not stop her.

As soon she entered their room , she saw Xavier sitting o the chair with a glass of whiskey in his hands with all his glory. He looked straight into Elizabeth's eyes and and curled his fingers and motioned her to come towards him.

She looked back and him and started walking towards him slowly and seductively

She looked back and him and started walking towards him slowly and seductively. As soon as she reached near him he kept the glass aside and pulled her in his lap.

He slowly took off her overcoat and carassed her waist. She closed her eyes feeling him close to her. She brought her hands up and interlocked them around his neck.

"My missed you little love." he mumbled pulling her closer to himself. "You have no idea how much i missed you as well." said Elizabeth as she shifted further closer to him leaving no space between them. They both had their eyes closed and they were feeling each other as if memorising the smell of each other. Xavier buried his head in the crook of her neck and said something that that left her smiling.

"You do not know how much I have remembered you in the past hours. I do not think that I can stay away from you even for some time now. You have become an addiction to me. DO not go Little Love. Please stay with me, here in my lap always." He said and found her smiling fondly at him.

"I will" she did not negotiate and immediately agreed.

HELLO LOVELIES. 💕

HOW ARE YOU ALL? I HOPE YOU GUYS MISSED ME CAUSE I DID. 😊

I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND HONESTLY IN WAS NOT EVEN PLANNING TO UPDATE TODAY. BUT I OPENED MY PROFILE AND SAW THAT THE STORY HAS CAUSED 2K VIEWS. I AM VERY HAPPY SEEING YOUR LOVE . PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME. 😘

PLEASE VOTE , COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.❤️❤️

THANK YOU.

SEE YOU GUYS IN NEXT UPDATE.🙌

🙌