CHAPTER 39: ALL SORTED

Elizabeth was impatiently waiting for Natasha's reaction. She thought that may be , Natasha would get very very angry on her for having such thoughts.

But contrary to that, something different happened.

Natasha who was listening to the duo who were trying to explain them selves and were looking like kids who had done some mistakes and now, like good ones were there to apologize to there mom.

She burst out laughing listening to them.

"You thought what?" she was able to form her sentences right with a lot of difficulty as she was continuously laughing out loud.

She was having it difficult to digest that some one would pair her with Xavier.

"Come on Elizabeth. Out of all the people present in the world, you had to doubt him with me only. Dood! Me and him. Impossible."

"Ohh hello madam, I am not that bad alright. Just some things went wrong and all that happened. But that does not means that I am not worth of dating."

"Haha off course. This guy has had so much difficulty in interaction with females during our teens I tell you Elizabeth. I did not even have a single expectation from him. He must be so unromantic." Natasha taunted.

"You if you know sweet heart." Elizabeth thought but did not speak that out.

"I am his only female friend. I did a bi favor by befriending this loner and now, he his saying like this to me only. You are so bad Xavier."

"Befriending. Hey you bullied me in our first meet. Do you not remember."

"Off course I did. But post that, I even saved you so many times. Now come on don't be a spoil sport. Lets go on inside and shop for my wedding." Natasha squeakled.

"All right. Lets go" Elizabeth held her hand and dragged her forwards and Xavier tagged along.

The two of them were trying on different dresses and Xavier was standing in a corner cursing himself for his decision to accompany the duo to shopping.

He wondered why Liam would never come with them but then got a hint to the question he asked due to all the time the two were literally taking and they had not even selected a single dress.

Then , he heard the sound of Natasha loudly calling for him and Elizabeth.

"Hey hey come here. Look at this one." she said and when the two reached there, she was standing pointing towards a beautiful gown with halter neck. It was a backless white gown.

"You want to wear this one on your wedding?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes yes, is it not so pretty."

"It definitely is."

"All right Elizabeth. I would just try the gown and come show you guys. Please tell me if this one looks good on me. If it does, it is finalized."

"Alright " Elizabeth and Xavier said at the same time.

The two sat down on a near by sofa waiting for Natasha to come try out the wedding gown.

After 20 minutes:

Xavier was literally about to fall asleep due to all the boredom he had been facing by the ladies.

"Ohh god. Please get me out of this situation. I fucking hate shopping." he wanted to scream out loud but suppressed the voice down his throat.

That was when the door of changing room opened and out came a dazzling Natasha looking all excited dolled up in the beautiful white gown.

Elizabeth almost face palmed herself and screamed," Uhh you slay girl!"

"Ohh I do" Elizabeth and Natasha Hified.

"Ohh my goodness. Is that really you Natasha." Xavier said looking at her surprised.

"I remember you wearing all those oversized t shirts and shorts. You have always given me a tom boish look. But look at you now. All ready to marry a man."

"I swear if that Liam try to ever hurt you then he is gone. Done!" Xavier said acting like a over protective brother.

He side hugged her and sweetly kept his palm on top of her head.

"Stay blessed. Always."

Elizabeth who was looking at the duo did not feel uncomfortable at all . In fact she just realized how badly she had interpreted the two. The two rather seemed like brother and sister.

"All right. My dress is selected Elizabeth. Now let's search something for you. You need to be my brides maid got it." Natasha ordered her and without waiting for a reply dragged her to the other section of the boutiques.

Few moments later, they found a beautiful pink dress for her. It was off shoulder and when Elizabeth came out of the changing room wearing it, Xavier's mouth opened wide and he could only stare at him.

"God Elizabeth. You need to be saved by the eye sight of the men. Xavier take care of you girl. It won't be my mistake if some one else try to approach her alright."

"No problem. I would draw out the eyes of each man who even tries to put an eye over her." he said and Elizabeth could only blush at it.

"Alright. Now that every thing is done, lets head home."

"What is the meaning of lets head home. Who will buy clother for me." Xavier asked confused.

"Who invited you by the way." Natasha taunted.

"Nobody did. But I need clothes. "

"Your problem. I have an appointment for the salon. I need to leave. "

"Bye Bye Elizabeth." she hugged her and went away swaying her hair and Xavier could only curse under his breath looking at the girl in front of him.

.............................................................................................................................................................

**************************

NATASHA YOU SLAY GIRL!😜

BY THE WAYVERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THE SERVICES AT MY PLACE HAVE BEEN RESTORED NOW AND YOU WOULD BE RECEIVING UPDATED AGAIN AND THAT TOO ON TIME.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS ARE VOTING.

THE VOTES AND COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER ARE REALLY LESS.

I NEED SOME MOTIVATION GUYS. PLEASE SUPPORT ME.

THANK YOU.

BYE BYE.

AUTHOR.