CHAPTER 18: HOW DID ELIZABETH MEET XAVIER

FLASHBACK:

The meeting in which Elizabeth went to attend to get the company work with her was over. She was still in shock knowing that the person she was going to work with was none other than the man she had a banter with just some time back and now , she had to make him agree to work with her. But it was necessary.

She had a business to run and no person with a sane mindset would let such an opportunity go. Moreover she had bills to pay and had nobody that she could confide in when it came to family matters.

Her family did not believe her and had thrown her away to a boarding school. And she had worked hard to secure an apartment for herself.

Now that she had started her own business, she needed to make sure that it flourishes well because that was all she had in her hand. She needed to make money for herself.

She needed money and she knew that she could not ask for it from somebody else. She had to make the money she wanted herself.

However it seemed like the people there did not know these things. Her self respect did not allow her to go and meet Xavier personally and ask him to accept her tender for the project.

There were other people from various organization pitching to the boss to give the work and money to their companies. However the same could not be said for Elizabeth. She did not know how she was going to convince him to give the project to her company. There were loads of experienced companies who had already handled such projects and would not let the chance of being associated with the Sharks of Italy go in vain.

All the mess that had been created was giving Elizabeth a severe headache. She was moving out of the meeting room when she had done presenting her reports. However she did not give a single glance to Xavier who was continuously gazing at her without flicking his gaze even once.

That was the day when she went home and slept with loads of anxiety in her stomach. She had been told that if her project gets selected, she would we called and informed about the same.

It was 9:00 the next day. Elizabeth was in the kitchen making her breakfast when her phone rang making a shrill sound that surrounded the whole apartment.

She looked at it to see that it was an unknown number that was calling her. She washed her hands and picked the call and the voice on the other side said , "Hello am I talking to Ms. Elizabeth Miller?"

"Yes" she said.

"Ma'am your tender has been selected for the upcoming project. You need to meet Mr. Xavier Giovanni at sharp 11:00 today. I have already scheduled a meeting with him. Is that fine with you?" the voice on the other side questioned.

"Yes that is all right. I have no issues. I will come at sharp 11:00 today." Elizabeth replied but she new that on the inside , she was as scared as a cat.

"Alright ma'am then I would confirm this meeting here and tell it to sir. Thank you. Have a nice day." she said and the phone hung up.

Elizabeth could not believe that she had got the project . She seemed extremely happy about the situation. She knew that if this project was a success, nobody could stop her from becoming a big name. And she knew that she would make it happen.

She was confident enough to know that. But now what seemed to be a task was meeting Mr. Xavier Giovanni again.

It was 10:15 and she left her house after getting ready for the meeting . She sat in her car and went straight to the office.

She reached the office well in time and was told to go to the meeting room and Mr

She reached the office well in time and was told to go to the meeting room and Mr. Xavier was waiting for her there only.

"Good morning Mr. Giovanni." said Elizabeth in a confident tone however her heart was not at peace. She was very very nervous about talking to the man.

However Xavier gave her an amused chuckle which she did not seem to understand. He asked her to sit and they continued talking about the project. He did not even once mention about the previous meeting. After they were done talking about the project, and she was about to leave, he held her hand and pulled her closer. He kept his hand on her waist and brought his face down to smell her hair.

Elizabeth froze seeing him sniffle her hair.

"Is he a dog reincarnated as a human?" she thought.

He hummed satisfactorily and said," I love Vanilla." and gave her a sweetly sick smirk.

She firstly did not understand what was he talking about but soon got to know that he was talking about her hair shampoo. She used Vanilla scented shampoo today.

"And I love hoe long your hair are. You see I could catch them in a grip and yank your neck closer to me while we... " he stopped and did not complete his sentence, his eyes searching for something in Elizabeth's eyes.

Elizabeth felt hot understanding what he was about to say. She blushed profoundly. She pushed him back and came out of his office.

Here Elizabeth calmed down her racing heart that seemed to be running in a speed of the bullet train .

On the other hand, Xavier run a hand on his neck not understanding why he was behaving like that. He had never been so close to a lady. He was an innocent Virgin for fucks sake. Well but nobody said that virgins are innocent. They have a corrupted mind which they seem to have not used before and when they would combine them with their endless fantasies, a blast is going to happen. And Xavier was very sure of it.

Elizabeth who was angry on Xavier till yesterday did not know that he would turn out to be the boss at the company she is applying for tender. Post that , she did not know that he would select her for the work. And now him talking to her in such intimate way came out to be a shocker for her.

Only god knows what was she going to do with her heart and what all roller coasters she was going to experience with Xavier Giovanni.

.....................................................................................................................................

*********

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER. WE SEEM TO BE GROWING AT A VERY FAST RATE. LAST NIGHT I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP. WE HAD JUST 5.2 K READS AND THIS MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP AND CHECKED MY ACCOUNT, I SAW THAT I HAD EXACTLY 78 NOTIFICATIONS AND THAT OUR READS WERE 7.4K.💕

I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT I WOULD UPDATE ON FRIDAY BUT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME SO MUCH LOVE THAT I COULD NOT STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING THIS UPDATE. 😘

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT WHEN THE STORY WOULD COMPLETE 10 K VIEWS, I WOULD GIVE A DOUBLE UPDATE.😁😉

SO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS SHARE THE BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS.😊

WE ARE GROWING AS A FAMILY AND I AM SCREAMING.❣️❣️

DO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

P.S: VERY SOON A NEW BOOK OF THIS SERIES ONLY WILL BE COMING UP. SO MAKE SURE TO READ IT AS WELL.😎🎶🎶💖

ALSO I WOULD BE INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK. SO HOLD YOUR HEARTS TOGETHER AS IT IS GOING TO BE A WHOLE ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS.💘💝💖💥

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT. MAKE MY DAY.

 MAKE MY DAY