CHAPTER 52: XAVIER IRRITATES THE HOUSE MEMBERS

"Okk guys. Looks like you are pampering my wife." Xavier entered the room after knocking.

All the brothers who had a plan of spending the whole night with their sister while watching movies after this gets over made a face looking at Xavier.

He had interrupted their moment together.

Nathan looked at everyone making a face looking at him. It looked pretty awkward.

However, he did not want a 'guest' to feel unwanted . So, he said, " Hi Xavier. Come. Join us."

All the brothers looked at him annoyed.

Alexander's expressions were as if he was going to kill the guy the next moment.

"You are my next victim." he mouthed , having killer expressions on his face.

"What? We can't let him standing like that on the door." Nathan defended himself.

Elizabeth who had kept her eyes closed till now opened it and saw that Xavier was standing on the door smiling her way.

She quickly moved out of the chair and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Alexander who saw her running exclaimed," Shit my whole work is destroyed!" as he held onto his mouth mourning for his fruitless efforts as she ran without slippers.

Lorenzo stood up with the nail paint in his hands watching her run with nail paint on just 2 toes of 1 foot.

"She surely looked like an idiot in it." he thought laughing at his own thoughts.

"You are back." she exclaimed burying her face in his chest pulling him closer to herself.

"Yes I am baby." he said kissing the temple of her head embracing her in a warm hug.

"You seem to be enjoying." he asked as he passed a naughty smirk towards the brother's ways.

"Can I join?" he asked with  a puppy face.

Before anybody could refuse him, Elizabeth said," Of course you can. You do not need to ask about it. Right Guys?" she said looking at the other side.

Although all of them wanted to refuse, but looking at her gazing at them with a hopeful gaze, they could not refuse and nodded their head, all at one time.

"Thank You!" she said as she dragged him with her to the other side the room, asking him to sit on the sofa.

All the guys sat around her but there was a problem.

There were just 6 seats to sit on and now that one amongst them had been acquired by Xavier, one of them had no place to sit.

The boys were quick enough to sense it and they quickly jumped on the nearest seats as if it was some bunny hopping around.

"Easy Easy guys." Xavier said as he sat there with his hands around Elizabeth.

Out of all, Lorenzo was the only one who was left standing because he had gone to keep the nail paint on the side table.

Alexander saw him looking around here and there and gestured him, "You can take that chair and sit next to me ", pointing towards the chair on which Elizabeth was sitting.

But instead of dragging it beside Alexander, he took the chair and placed it besides the sofa on which Elizabeth and Xavier were sitting and placed it close towards Elizabeth.

Alexander frowned seeing that. 

"Why would he be the one sitting next to my doll. I am the one who had scrubbed her foot." he thought in his head.

"Lorenzo, you do one thing. Come here. I would sit there." Alexander said quickly.

"No no elder brother, I am more than comfortable here. You sit there only." he said and continued sitting there only.

Alexander gritted his teeth listening to his answer and thought," After handling Nathan, I would handle this idiot. He has started hopping around a lot."

Elizabeth saw the heated exchange of gazes between the two brothers confused but soon her focus shifted as she felt Xavier cuddling her.

So she did the only thing she knew best, She snuggled into him forgetting that there were people around here.

People who were ready to pounce on the guy if for once, just for once Elizabeth moved out of the room.

They would have shown him what they would do to anybody who even tried to place a finger on her.

But they knew what they were seeing.

Elizabeth was very very comfortable around him. And for once , they knew that they did not have a right to question their relationship.

After all, he was there for her when they, her so called brothers were not.

"Alexander, why don't we see Evil Dead." Xavier asked Alexander who gave a a blank stare before turning his face towards Elizabeth who had clear indications on her face.

"Do it." she said and he nodded his head and turned on the smart tv , searching for the movie on Netflix as Ethan did the honors to turn the lights off.

"Okk let's watch it" Antonio exclaimed clapping his hands together as all of them git busy with the movie.

After a while:

It had been around two hours since they had been watching it.

Lorenzo yawned getting bored with it. It seemed as if, he was getting annoyed with the movie instead of getting bored.

He took out his phone and opened the messages.

However, a smirk made its way on his face seeing who had texted him.

He looked at the siblings still engrossed in the movie so he excused himself and went out of the room closing the door lightly behind him.

He made a call to somebody and the person on the other side of the line picked it up.

He was the first one to start the conversation.

"Seems like you missed me after that night Baby Girl." he said to the person on the other side of the phone and laughed listening to her reply.

An Evil Laugh. A laugh that was enough to send chills down somebody's spine.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER.

SEE, I DID UPLOAD THE LAST ONE ON MONDAY, SO TECHNICALLY, I DID FULFILL MY PROMISE OF GIVING YOU TWO UPDATES IN A WEEK.

SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT.

BECAUSE WHEN YOU GUYS VOTE, I GET A MOTIVATION TO WRITE FURTHER AHEAD BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WAITING FOR AN UPDATE.

ALSO, WE ARE CLOSE TO 170 FOLLOWERS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS COMPLETE THAT FAST.

THANK YOU.

BYE BYE!