CHAPTER 23: AN UNFORGATTABLE DINNER NIGHT

GIOVANNI BOOK 2( MOB BOSS'S SECRETARY) HAS BEEN RELEASED.

DO MAKE SURE TO ADD IT IN YOUR READING LISTS.

WOULD START THAT ONCE WE COMPLETE THIS ONE IN HERE.

.....................................................................................................................................

The day of the date came sooner than expected. However , Elizabeth decided to go ahead with the plans. She did not to keep Adrianna waiting. Moreover, she was low key excited to meet Xavier's Family. She wanted to get to know them better.

She dressed in a beautiful white satin gown that had a slit on a side.

She took her car and went to the address that had been messaged to her by Adrianna

She took her car and went to the address that had been messaged to her by Adrianna. At first she thought that she was dressing a bit too nicely for a dinner but then she remembered that Adrianna had asked her to wear that. So she did. She did not want to look different from the rest of the people in there.

She reached the area where the Giovanni Mansion was and was shocked to see such a big place. However what shocked here more was that there were guards all over there.

"Off course, they belong to a rich family. They have guards to guard the house duh!" her conscience mocked her.

They guards at the gate stopped her and asked her for her name. She replied, " Hi I am Elizabeth Miller. Please check . I have been invited for the dinner."

The guard looked in his tracks and said, "Yes Ma'am I see your name here. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please go ahead."

She went ahead and walked till she saw a big door . She opened it and saw that Adrianna was standing right in the front talking to some other woman.

As soon as she saw Elizabeth, she walked upto her and said, "Ohh you are here. And look at you, you look so gorgeous today. Man! must have killed boys out there hun.." she joked and Elizabeth laughed and said," You look so pretty yourself ma'am."

Adrianna laughed and thanked her and said," Do not call me ma'am. I feel like an oldy. You can call me Adrianna instead. "

"Alright Adrianna it is then." Elizabeth gave her a sweet smile.

Adrianna dragged her to the direction in which the other lady was standing and said, " Elizabeth meet Amelia and Amelia this is Elizabeth. She is the girl I was telling you about."

Amelia's face lightened up at the sound of the words and went ahead to hug Elizabeth and said, " Hi Elizabeth. I have heard so much from Adrianna since yesterday. So nice to meet you. " saying this, she let her go and looked down to her outfit and complemented, "And you look so beautiful. Girl you slay this outfit."

"Yeah , she is probably the prettiest lady of the night" Adrianna giggled and Amelia nodded.

"Umm ma'am where are the other people of the house. I mean..." asked Elizabeth trying to convey her thoughts to Adrianna.