CHAPTER 46: STRESSFUL PREPERATIONS

2 DAYS LATER:

All the people were having a good time at the beach forgetting about their day to day life, hectic work schedule.

However, one thing that everyone noticed was that Edwin was always conversing with someone on the phone.

And a shocker for him was that he would always call her sweet heart.

Edwin talking to someone was the first shocker for everyone. Cherry on the top, it was more than obvious that the person on the other side of the phone was a girl.

"Now is it really so difficult to digest.

Off course it was. This guy was the one who stayed away from the female species as if they would stick to his body like a leech.

And that was partially true.

Girls did throw their selves on him. However, just one look was enough for them to run away for their lives.

Him doing such sweet talks to somebody felt like a heart attack to his mother Amelia who knew his son way too well to believe it.

It was only Sarah he would let down his guards for. His little princess, his baby sister.

Sarah had a full control over the man. But looked like, someone else was soon going to join the race.

On the other side, Asher Noah and Xavier were busy with their decorations. 

The whole guy gang were helping Xavier. After all, he was ready to propose his now girlfriend to become his future wife.

He was very excited.

He had planned it earlier only and majority including Natasha were a part of his plan.

Noah looked around. All the four brothers were there to help the first one who was going to get married.

Off course. Only if Elizabeth agrees.

"I hope she does, other wise I am going to ask Xavier to pay me for working so hard." Damn that man. does not have a wish to pay me some money for all the labor he is making me do. I will take a revenge for sure." he thought and turned towards Edwin who was in charge of costume Xavier was going to wear.

But it looked like he was lost in his own sweet world . He was talking to some "Sweetheart" of his forgetting about all the others standing there.

But it did not look like anybody was paying attention to him.

Xavier was also on his phone shouting at the other person on the call for the arrangement of the flowers.

"Poor guy." he thought pitying the one who was listening to the angry words of Xavier just because he was nervous.

It was an old habit. He would get hyper active and angry whenever he gets nervous. But they knew about it since they were family.

The other person on the call did not.

His eyes again travelled back to Edwin who was sweet talking to the one on the other side of the phone.

Had it been around a month back, he would have jumped off the cliff seeing his elder brother talk like that, but now, he had become used too.

"God, these brothers of mine are completely whipped." he eyes travelled between Edwin and Xavier and shook his head and continued doing his work.

Suddenly , Natasha who was passing by decided to stop in between and look if the boys needed some help. Although, it was her special day, she was ready to share it with her best friend, her partner in crime.

"Need help boys." she asked and the gazes of all the four travelled on her.

They looked at her as if she was some kind of blessing who was send by god to help them . Xavier quickly cut his call and ran towards her with a pleading look on her face.

"Ohh thank god you are here. Natasha, I need to propose her tomorrow and nothing is ready till now. Look at all these idiots , look at what they are doing. Help me please." he said pointing at his three brothers.

Noah looked at him with his mouth open with in amusement. Edwin looked at his with a l=glare and Asher did not even bother looking at him and continued doing his work.

He was too busy to be seen by anu one of these.

"Stop with your damn overacting Xavier.

We all know who is at fault.

You were the one who was all bust swimming the whole evening with Elizabeth. Now you are saying as if it was them." Natasha rebuked him.

He made a face listening to her words but he somewhere knew that he was only at fault.

"Instead of lecturing me , help us out." he pleaded again and she nodded her head this time.

"Thank you so much." he said and dragged her towards his work.

Elizabeth on the other hand was sitting there confused. She was spending so much time with Xavier's family. 

Adrianna and Matteo were always keeping her busy. On top of that, she had got super close to Leonardo as was loving his company.

He did not look like the strict man at all now, like he seemed the first day she met him. In fact, he had become the lovely grandfather who would love to spoil their grand children. 

And Elizabeth knew that after spending time with him.

But one thing that really upset her was that Xavier was not spending enough time with her. She had not seen him anytime after they had returned back from swimming.

In fact, till now it was not sure that who had attacked her at the club. 

Edwin was trying his best to search for the person but it looked like the waiter was not ready to open his mouth.

However, one thing she felt was that the things an elder brother does for a little sister, Edwin was doing for her.

She could not help compare him to Alexander. This was something Alexander and Lorenzo was supposed to do for her.

They were the once.

Her child hood had been spoiled but she would not let them ruin her days now.

They did not believe her when she needed them the most and now, she would not let them enter her life when she is doing good.

And that was something that she was sure about.

But it did not seem like she would have to give up on her decision so soon after taking it.

However, the main thing was, who was the one who planned on attacking Elizabeth.

.............................................................................................................................................................

HOLLA GUYS!

FIRST THINGS FIRST. I HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS!

WE ARE ABOUT TO REACH A 100K VIEWS SOON.

I AM SO EXCITED. I AM SCREAMING.

THANK YOU SO MUCH . ALL THOSE WHO HAVE STAYED WITH ME FROM THE START DESERVE THIS THANK YOU AND REMEMBER, I LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS.

ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE, EVEN IN YOUR PERSONAL LIVES, OR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH SOMEONE BUT DO NOT KNOW WHO TO DO IT WITH, REMEMBER THAT THERE IN SOMEONE IN SOME CORNER OF THE WORLD WHO IS READY TO HEAR ALL YOUR RANTS.

YOU CAN ALWAYS MESSAGE ME PERSONALLY .

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

BYE BYE! SEE YOU SOON.

LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS!