CHAPTER 6: THE MEET (PART 2)

"It has been years i stepped into this house. The place which gave me one of my best memories in the starting and the worst once as well. I hate to admit but i kind of missed this place." thought Elizabeth as they stood at the entrance of the house but seeing her face nobody could judge the emotional turmoil she was facing. Her system had turned into a havock.

"Let's get inside Eli" beamed alexander and Elizabeth could not help but nod at the statement.

As soon as they entered inside the big mansion, Elizabeth fisted her palms. Her hands started turning sweaty. She wanted to run away. Heck she just wanted to escape the situation anyhow. She did not know how was she going to face the people of this family which she did not even knew if she could call hers. She was so damn nervous.

But guess luck was not by her side. Before she could take a step back to run outside despite of being surrounded by number of guards, she heard a melodious voice that was directed her way.

"Eli baby " she heard the voice of her mother. The same mother she was accused of planning to murder. "Baby you are back home. Ohh my goodness i cant believe you are really here."

She could just not help it. Her eyes began to tear up. She loved her mother. No matter how angry she was at the rest of the family she still loved her mother dearly. Well she even loved her sperm donor at some time in her life but right now all she could feel for the man was hatred. Pure Hatred.

She looked above to see her mother running upto her to catch her small frame in her arms. She was soon engulfed in a bear hug by the mother. She just could not help and hug back her mother when she heard her sniffling. She started to cry." Ohh Elizabeth I missed you so damn much. You do not know. Your mother missed you darling She really really missed you."

"I know Mumma." came the voice of Elizabeth. Elizabeth said her eyes softening at the sight of the dear mother showing affection to her.

But soon the look turned back to a cold one when she saw him entering the living room. He, her sperm donor , Allesandro. He also came forward to hug her but she backed away. She did not require this fake love. Allesandro's face fell. He thought that Elizabeth was the same little cheerfull and bouncy little girl who would run around in the house holding her little ponytails and following her father everywhere demanding his attention. No she would not forgive him that easily.

Followed by him were Ethan and Nathan. They both were excited at the sight of there young one back home . This all looked pretty good until came inside the room 1 person......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey Lovelies

How did you like the chapter. Who was this person who suddenly entered the room. Do guess in and write to me in the comments. See you in the next chapter. Till then please vote comment and share the story.

Bye Bye🙌

See you soon.😊😊

Author😘😉