CHAPTER 57: WHAT NEXT??

"I did not know anything about it. I am so sorry my child. Please forgive me." Alessandro said.

"You should not be the one who should be asking for forgiveness. I am the one who should be doing that." Rebecca said as she walked up to the place where Elizabeth was standing with Xavier.

"I am very very sorry. I know that I am not a good elder sister. I ruined your life and I am apologetic towards you till date. Please forgive me my little sister. I know that I am not capable enough to stand in front of you and apologize after everything that I did to you. But trust me, I am really sorry. If possible please forgive me." Rebecca said joining her hands on front of her.

Elizabeth caught hold of Rebecca's hands which were clasped in a tight grip.

"You are apologetic and I respect that. Also, had I been in your place, I also might have chosen my mother on top of everybody else. But that actually does not change the fact that you did destroy my life. Had you not done all of it, we would have been one big happy family. But since I am giving a chance to each one of them to make it up to me, I think that you are deserving of a fair chance as well. I have a work for you." Elizabeth said.

"I would literally do anything. Just tell me." Rebecca replied without even thinking for a moment.

"I need you to be the source which tells us everything about what Eldos Miller is planning to do. I need my revenge guys. And I need each one of you to support me to get it. And that would be you chance to win me back. Bring our family back." Elizabeth said with finality in her tone.

"I do not need anybody else to fight for me. I am going to destroy the man who planned on ruining me without a flick of guilt. And I need the support of each one of you to do that." Elizabeth said. She was determined to take her revenge and ruin the one who tried to harm her.

"Edwin would love to help." Xavier said smirking.

"He is not the one who is missing out on anything. Might be here any moment. Had called him before." Elizabeth gave a wink towards him after speaking.

Xavier was left dumbfounded.

"You are actually much much  more smarter that I thought you would ever be." Xavier said.

"Are you trying to insult me Mr. Giovanni" Elizabeth asked scrunching her nose.

"Insulting you means insulting me. And I do not tolerate the insults thrown my way. Understood Mrs. Giovanni." Xavier said side hugging Elizabeth to which she laughed.

"Ahmmm   ahmmmmmmmmm. We are still here guys. Please go to you room if you want to do such koochie koo stuff." Nathan said acting to clear his throat.

Xavier looked around to see Elizabeth's father and brothers looking at him with scrunched eyes.

He quickly removed his arm from around her shoulder.

"My fault that I thought that I could gel up with these guys. It looks as if they would kill me if they see me touching their daughter again." Xavier thought in his mind before he cleared his throat and led out a small sorry in a feeble voice.

The door of the study room started vibrating due to sudden knocking which interupted the awkward moments.

Xavier felt thankful to whoever was at the door because he/she acted as a savior for him at the moment.

"Come in" Alessandro said regaining his strict posture.

"Sir, somebody is here. He says that he has come here as he was called by Elizabeth madam." A helper who used to work there said in a feeble voice.

"Ohh.. send him inside." Alessandro said as he saw Elizabeth nodding his way.

"Sure sir. On it right away" she said and left the room with the speed of a bullet train.

A man dressed up in all black suit entered the room. The aura around him was filled with a sense of hardness as if he would destroy anything and everything that comes in his path.

He walked inside the study as if he owned the place.

Ethan gulped looking at him. He had not seen a man hotter than him before.

"God Damn! This human is fine AF!" he thought as sweat beads trickled down his forehead.

"Are you okay" Ethan got scared for a moment as he felt a hand o his shoulder but looked to his side to see his twin looking at him weirdly.

He did not know what to say and what not to. In fact, he himself did not have any idea why was he feeling like that.

It was right that Ethan never ever felt like that around a girl. But he thought that maybe it was just because he did not find himself attracted to any one of them.

But right now, feeling like towards a guy was something that scared him a lot.

He was not supposed to feel like that. Not towards a male at least.

"You are just overthinking. This is nothing. Do not worry. You are not attracted to guys. It is just that this man is handsome and you are getting influenced by his aura. Don't Overthink! Don't overthink." Ethan kept repeating the same words to himself to calm himself down but he had no idea what was coming his ways.

Elizabeth walked up to the man and went ahead and gave him a tight hug which he returned.

Following her, Xavier also walked up to the man and embraced him in a man hug.

"Long time brother." Xavier said as he patted Edwin's shoulder.

"Indeed. I hope you are not having any problem her Elizabeth." Edwin said answering as he gave a look to the family members.

Elizabeth shook her head indicating that everything was fine over there.

"Everything is well. You know why I called you here." Elizabeth said while Edwin blinked at her.

"Off course." he said and went and sat on the seat in front of Alessandro while everybody else were still standing.

Alessandro looked stunned. He knew the man. He was the biggest name in mafia.

But last time he checked, this man was rumored to be attacked. Then what must have happened that he was here, sitting so carefree as if nothing has happened.

"You must know who I am. Let's got get in the introduction bullshit and start making the plan already." Edwin said as he rolled the sleeves of his shirt after taking off his blazer and keeping it on the side chair.

"Come and sit Elizabeth. Do not stand" Xavier said patting at the another seat by and side and gesturing Alexander to have a seat as well from the corner of his eye knowing that somewhere, he was the one who was going to lead everything.

Edwin came like a thunderstorm for the Miller family but he was not necessarily harmful.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

HAPPY 200k!

AS PROMISED, I UPDATED ON TIME AT LEAST ONCE!

SO HAPPY!!

MAKE SURE THAT WE HIT THE NEXT MILESTONE SOON BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS SOON GOING TO END!

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHOWER YOU LOVE ON THE UPCIMING BOOKS OF THIS SERIES WHOSE NAMES YOU CAN FIND IN MY DESCRIPTION ON MY PROFILE.

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE THE SAME LOVE TO THOSE AS WELL BECAUSE EACH BOOK, THOUGH INTER CONNECTED IS GOING TO HAVE ITS OWN SEPERATE ELEMENT AND I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED IN MY HEAD.

SO GO AHEAD AND PLEASE CHECK THOSE OUT.

SEE YOU SOON!!!

BYE BYE!!!!!