CHAPTER 33: THE STAY IN

Matteo strictly questioned Xavier what he had been doing in the cabin before they had entered.

But Xavier could not tell them the truth. What was he going to say .

He just could not blurt out," Dad I had been busy making out with with your future daughter in law before you guys interrupted. You are such a spoil sport."

That was not possible. Never possible.

His dad was going to take a stick and wack him till he blurts out an apology for speaking such non sense.

God, they had to deal with strict parents.

Such unhuman behavior." he thought comically thinking of the consequences he would face if he speaks in such a tone to his father.

He rather decided to go against the idea of speaking the truth and said, Dad actually, Elizabeth was drinking coffee. She drunk it but it was so piping hot that she threw it all out on my shirt. I just went to the bathroom to clean it and she got her makeup spoilt while wiping her face."

Noah and Asher who were also listening to their thoughts could not help but think," What an A grade leir our brother is. God I even doubt the things he say when he comes home late at night."

"Such level of lie's are intolerable."

"Ohh jesus please forgive my dear cousin for lying so much. I apologize on his behalf to you. " Noah mentally prayed.

"Ohh right. This time Leonardo said smirking at the duo.

They knew that they had been caught but it was better to not accept it with their own mouths. Why dig your own graves.

Veronica kept her hand on Leonardo's chest which he cupped in his hands and brought it to his mouth and kissed it lovingly.

"God these people look so much in love even in their 70's " thought Elizabeth as she saw the scene playing in front of her eyes.

Veronica took her palms back and playfully gave him a smack on his shoulder and went out of the room shying away.

Leonardo saw her going out and followed her ," Listen darling..."

And they both were soon out of sight.

Matteo could only laugh loudly seeing his parents romancing even in such late parts of their life.

He held Adrianna's hand and asked," Shall we leave my tiger." Adrianna nodded her head and gave a playful look to Xavier before walking out of the room with Matteo.

All the others followed behind.

Now, only Xavier and Elizabeth were left in the room. They turned to each other and laughed out loud looking at each other's faces.

Ohh god. They just escaped such an embarrassing moment.

"So shall we go to our home Girlfriend." asked Xavier and she replied positively.

They both sat in Xavier's car and departed for the Giovanni mansion. That was the place they were going to stay tonight.

"Mom's orders, not mine" were Xavier's thoughts.

They reached the mansion within less than 40 minutes. However, now they had to work here.

Elizabeth walked inside the mansion as if she owned the place. "My confident girl! " Xavier thought looking at her. The way her hips were swaying from left to right while she was walking distracted his mind and he accidently bumped into a pillar while walking inside.

Elizabeth who heard the voice of something banging turned around to see Xavier holding his head with one hand.

He looked comical in that position.

"God this man acts like a literal child all the time." she thought before walking over to him to check if he was hurt somewhere.

"What happened " she asked as she folded her hands on her chest that kind of pushed her breasts a little upwards and Xavier did not fail to notice it.

He literally forgot that he was just holding his head because it had been banged against a pillar.

It felt he was living a dream where his dream girl was coming to him and taking special care of him.😉

She saw that the corner of her head had turned a little red so she cupped his face and brought it closer for her to check.

He felt a wave of pleasure being touched like that by her. He could not understand that why was his body reacting this way.

He thought that he had went back to teenage where these things happen when you are in a puppy love.

But they were fucking grown up adults. And feeling butterflies for such small things was something that was strange to feel.

But neverthless there are some things that should be kept alive for lifetime. Whether it is a 16 year old experiencing the first feeling of love or it is a 80 years old who has been in that journey for a long time.

Small things as simple as holding someone's hand should matter.

Because they do make a difference when you are in love. It is a constant process that you face with your partner each day.

And that was something that Xavier was feeling that day. The feeling of new found love.

Symbols and symptoms of love were clearly evident on their faces. But that was just the starting.

The process of being in love was a painful one. But the two did overcome the obstacles they were facing in their relationship.

And the only thing that helped them with it was communication.

Communicating with the one you love is the best thing you could do to make a relationship work. And they did understand this but after a fight.

But everything that happens , happens for good.

And, the bomb was broken on their head . They had to stay together for the time the others do not return and it was going to be a very interesting journey.

.................................................................................................................................................

******************************

HELLO GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING A PATIENT AUDIENCE.

MY SCHEDULE HAS BEEN VERY TIGHT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS AND WILL BE THE SAME FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK ESPECIALLY THE WEEKENDS.

SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE ONLY ON MONDAY.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TILL THEN.

ALSO A SMALL HINT, THERE IS GOING TO BE A BLAST OF ROMANCE IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

SO STAY TUNED.