CHAPTER 53: WHY DID ELIZABETH COME BACK??

Xavier took hold of Elizabeth's hand and dragged her out of the room. All the brothers had fallen asleep there only.

However, Lorenzo was nowhere to be seen.

"Let's Go! It has been a long day. I am tired." Xavier said as he started walking up to Elizabeth's room.

They reached the room and prepared to go to the bed.

"I am sleepy." Xavier muttered asking Elizabeth to lay beside him on the bed while she was near the wardrobe brushing her hair.

"Coming." she said and kept the comb aside and jumped with him in the bed.

"Xavier......" she began speaking, playing with his hair.

"Hummm" he responded , his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her hands in his hair.

"Why am I supposed to stay here? You said that you checked the papers thoroughly. On your insistence only I have come here but I am a legal adult." she asked the question she was curious to know since a long time.

Xavier opened his eyes. He looked at her. She still did not know who had attacked her at the club that night.

He had not told her about it. But it seemed like now, it was the right time for her to know the major details of her life.

He looked at her and kissed her forehead.

"Baby..." he was about to tell her something that would make her burst out on him. But he could manage that because it was very important for Elizabeth to remain safe.

"You remember that day in the club." Elizabeth froze at the mention of that event. It still gives her horror. Had it not been for that lady, Manyata, she would not have been safe today.

"What about that?" she urged him to continue even though she knew that she was feeling fearful deep within.

"The waiter who had tried to force himself on you told us who was the one who gave him the orders to do that." Xavier said after taking a long pause.

"What, who is it?" Elizabeth asked taken aback.

"Elizabeth..... all that has been happening in your life is not actually what was supposed to happen." Xavier started explaining everything to her.

"This is all the planning of someone."

"I do not know how you would react once you listen to this but whatever Rebecca has done with you is not something that she wanted to do" Xavier said while Elizabeth sat frozen on the bed.

"What??" she asked not believing what she just heard.

"This has all been forced upon her as well. Rebecca has been blackmailed since she was young. She was forced to do it. Forced to put false allegations on you. Forced to make others believe that you were the wrong one so you do not stay here."

 "Wh....... Who?" Elizabeth asked, her voice shaking gently.

"Eldos Miller" Xavier revealed that one name to Elizabeth which was the cause of her ultimate ruin.

"Who Eldos Miller? And why is his surname same as mine?" Elizabeth bombarded Xavier with loads of questions.

"Your supposed uncle. The younger brother of your father." Xavier revealed each and every detail to her.

"But my father does not have a younger sibling. I have never heard of him." Elizabeth asked confused about the whole scenario.

"Well, that is for you to clear with your father. But right now, I can only tell you that the man is still after you. It is only because of Edwin that the guy has not been able to reach you yet."

"But why am I here? Why would I stay safe here out of all the places."

"He was after you since a long time. The only place he would not know that you are is in here. This is the place. He would never guess that you would come back here." Xavier said.

"But would Rebecca not tell him. She knows that I am here." Elizabeth asked confused.

"She would not. The man has sent her here so that she spies in here but she would not tell him anymore."

"I have to talk to everyone. It just feels as if my whole life is a joke right now." Elizabeth said keeping her face in between her palms rubbing it softly.

Xavier kept his hand on top of her hair gently caressing them. 

"Why did he choose me out of all. There are so many other siblings as well." Elizabeth asked.

"That is something only Eldos can tell us. He would not let go so easily. He sticks to someone like a leech and trap them in his web like a spider." 

"And that is something we are trying to figure out as well. That is the reason even I have come here to stay with you." he said.

"Ohh...... I thought that you came here because you missed me." she teased him a little despite the type of aura that persisted in the room, she tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"Well that I did. I could not keep myself away from you even for a day." she said teasing her.

"You honor misses me. Well that is good news." Elizabeth said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, he missed his lady in honor." he replied pulling her closer to himself by her waist bringing her lips close to his.

"Hey!! Wait!! What if my uncle would be spying at us. Poor oldie. I would not want him to see such unholy stuff at such a young age." Elizabeth teased Xavier .

Their noses were touching and their lips were inches apart from each other.

"To hell with your uncle." Xavier cursed before slamming his lips onto hers taking her in a passionate kiss.

Their bodies got attached with each other, sticking onto each other like koala's do.

That night, Xavier did things to Elizabeth which if her father and brothers came to know about, they would have killed him.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

HERE IS THE MOST AWAITED CHAPTER OF THE WHOLE BOOK.

A LOT OF SECRETS HAVE BEEN SPILLED. 

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS GRACE ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS VOTES AND COMMENTS.

ALSO, DO FOLLOW THE ACCOUNT GUYS.

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200 FOLLOWERS!!