𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.

OMNISCIENT
PROLOGUE

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ PROLOGUE ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

SEHKANI screamed as her father pulled her inside an unknown building. Sehkani was just eight, she could read and speak very fluent. Something most kids couldn't do in her small town.

Sehkani suffered from many disorders. Some her father were aware of and some her father weren't. Her most important one was....

SCHIZOPHRENIA :
- - - -
A disorder that affects a person ability to think, feel and behave clearly.

Examples - delusions, hallucinations, unusual physical behavior, and disorganized thinking and speech.

- - - -

Sehkani experienced most of those besides 'unorganized thinking and speech'. She knew how to speak correctly and think. Although her demons would
take over her mind at times, Sehkani was still a normal functioning human when it came to those two.

Her father failed to believe that, He didn't want Sehkani to be like everyone else. He wanted her to be different, He was determined that she was different. He wanted to gain popularity and money from Sehkani, but he failed to do that - Which resulted him in bringing Sehkani to MENTAL ASYLUM.

Eight year old Sehkani, quickly read over a nearby entrance sign. Reading, Mental Asylum. She began panicking even more, She knew exactly why she was here, Even worse, she knew what happen to people here.

"Look at me," Her father angrily snatched her up by her dora the explorer shirt, "This is your fault, You chose not to help daddy and just lie to some people. We could've been rich. We could've been out of this shithole. All I asked was for you lie. Something I assumed you were good at."

Sehkani lip quivered as she stared back at her fathers bloodshot red eyes, seeing no emotion. His explanation was bullshit. He was gonna still bring Sehkani here and flea the town without her.

"B-But daddy I don't like lying." She sniffed, using the sleeves of her ripped jacket her father found on the street, she wiped her tears away.

"Bullshit," He yelled, leaving speckles of spit on Sehkani beat up face, Her father had beat her before bringing her here. He knew the faculty wouldn't care about minor bruises. So he took his anger out on her, Prior to the situation their in now.

"Oh hello Mr. Davis." A older lady smiled opening the glass door, "I see your saying your goodbyes." She fake smiled, All the workers did that when greeting parents - All but one atleast.