𝟮𝟱.

OMNISCIENT
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Kandy looked over at the missing spot in bed, She'd been staying at Dino house for some time now and she needed to get home too see her brother and Maria. Crawling out the bed, She stopped once she felt her stomach flip upside down.

"Boy, It's not the time to be kicking." She chuckled, rubbing her stomach as she stood up and stared at nothing, "Dino?" She called, not even hearing Aaliyah.

Javion placed his hand over Aaliyah mouth as they planned to scare Kandace once she stepped in the hallway, The door creaked open and they seen her pink teddy bear slippers step out in the hallway making them both jump out and scream.

"Aw lawd, What the- Seriously? I thought my time has risen." She jumped placing her hand on her chest. Javion and Aaliyah laughed at her reaction and response.

"KanKan!" Aaliyah giggled, running and jumping into her arms. Kandy picked her up and placed her on the side so she wouldn't be up against the baby, "When is he cominggg?" Dino stressed, walking over and rubbing Kandy stomach.

Kandy shrugged, "He was supposed to be here a few weeks ago, I'm ten months today." She replied and placed Aaliyah down.

"Javion, Do you think something's wrong with the baby? I've read up and they say a small number of pregnancies are ten months.." She mumbled, waiting for Aaliyah to waddle away in her room.

Javion shook his head, "Nah. My momma was ten months and like a week? I'm perfectly fine. Ain't I?" He popped his imaginary collar.

Kandy giggled, "Perfectly fine, yes but not all humans are the same. What if he died in my belly and he's just rotting in-"

"Ion wanna hear that shit about my son possibly being dead, I think you'd already be pissing blood and shit." Javion waved her off, "Wanna see a doctor later?"

Kandy nodded, "Yes, That'll make me feel ten times better. Can we make some breakfast." She grabbed ahold of the railing and walked downstairs. Javion stayed behind her and held her waist.

"I was gonna head out-"

"That's fine boy, I was talking about me and Aaliyah anyway." Kandy shrugged, "Where you going though?" She turned around with the balance of the counter.

Javion shrugged, "Grab a little sumn' from some stores, Aaliyah wanted to get some stuff for the baby and shit."

Kandy frowned. "Aaliyah leaving me too? Wow, y'all aren't shit." She shook her head, "It's fine though, I'll catch up on some shopping as well just online because you won't let me do anything!"