𝟭𝟵.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani and Mekai walked beside one another as they walked around houses in Miami; So far no house caught either of the two eyes and boredom was quickly taken over.

"This is the last house available for right now.. Would y'all like to see it?" The real estate agent questioned, mainly looking at Sehkani; being that she only had on a crop top and booty shorts.

Sehkani adverted her eyes on the agent before looking at Mekai, "What you think, Baby?" She rubbed his arm softly.

Mekai caught the agent secretly roll his eyes but he didn't care, "Yeah." He nodded, wrapping his arm around Sehkani waist.

"Alrightt, Follow me." Brian, silently huffed. Sehkani caught his eye since the first house, he hoped that they were siblings but it seem like that might've took a turn.

Twenty minutes go by - The couple was now standing in front of the house. Sehkani didn't mind the house, it looked better than all the other ones and it had a extra space for her to do something small with it; Mekai was still wondering if there was better options.

"I personally like it, but if he doesn't like it then we wont get it. I'm gonna go ask him real fast." Sehkani tight lipped smiled at Brian before walking away; Brian watched her ass twitch softly with a small smirk on his face.

"Hey Handsome, The agent wanna know if we're interested with this house." Sehkani stopped in front of him; Mekai looked up from his phone before shrugging.

"It's good for now, I won't stay here fa' long though." Mekai spoke, Sehkani just nodded in agreement, The house was extremely big but not how Mekai liked it. Plus, he want 13 kids and that wasn't gonna fit here.

Brian walked over after giving the two some time, "Made your-yall final decision?" He smiled, looking at Sehkani but quickly looked away seeing Mekai glare.

Sehkani smiled, "Yes, we'll take it for now."

"Okay, whoever is paying can just come over to my car and we'll exchange some words, money and sign some papers along with the keys."

"I'm gonna be looking inside the house once more, Behave." Sehkani stood on her tiptoes before kissing his cheek, then a couple on his lips. She heard Brian suck his teeth before walking away; The two ignored him.