𝟬𝟴.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani skipped down the stairs as she entered the kitchen in a good mood. She had a great sleep and a even better morning, She hoped this day didn't turn sideways.

"Bitch why you skipping around the kitchen?" Lena busted out laughing, watching Sehkani skip around with a smile on her face.

Sehkani giggled before pulling a chair closer to Lena and looking around, "Lemme tell you a secret." She whispered, ticking Lena ear.

Lena pulled away before tilting her head, "Are you on drugs?"

Sehkani mugged before rolling her eyes, "Can I be happy? anyways promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Promise, Now spill." Lena collapsed her hands together before smiling at Sehkani.

Sehkani took a deep breath before speaking fast, "Mekaiatemypussyandnowiwanthisdick."

Lena blinked, "Do I look like the flash? A robot? Bitch speak slower."

"Mekai ate me out... And now I wanna lose my virginity to him. Is that bad? Oh that's bad isn't it? Oh my gosh..." She placed her hand on her forehead shaking her head.

Lena smiled before laughing, "Stop being dramatic, We all heard you anyways." She shrugged, popping some grapes in her mouth.

Sehkani gasped before placing her hands over her face, "That's so embarrassing.. What will people think of me?"

"That you a freak, anyways how was it?"

Sehkani smiled before pushing Lena shoulder softly, "Amazing, Wait no that ain't the word. Outstanding, Nah a better word-"

"Okayyy it was good, my baby growing up on me." Lena frowned, "We knew it was gonna happen here."

Sehkani rolled her eyes, "I wish y'all would stop planning my damn future."

"Y'all always flirting, It's so obvious." Lena laughed.

"We're just besties." She shrugged before standing up and walking toward the fridge. Opening it up, Her face expression dropped as she searched through the empty fridge, "I'm finna cry."

"We can take the car..." Alisha shrugged, entering the kitchen with keys in her hand, "I was planning on going to a nearby clothing store so I took the keys from Damari."