𝟭𝟬.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗧𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

It's been a week since they've returned from Miami. Sehkani and Mekai weren't talking because Sehkani still thinks he wants nothing to do with her, and Mekai not reaching out to her is making it 10x worse. Mekai didn't kiss ass though, Yet.

She couldn't lie and say she didn't miss him, Why wouldn't she? She wasn't the one who had a problem with him. All she wanted to know is why he knew his name.

"I'm fine Lena," Sehkani sighed rushing her hands over her face before looking over at Lena.

"Well you don't look like it. Can we atleast go on a date? Get our nails done, Our wigs done and our lashes? Please." Lena begged, she hated seeing Sehkani like this.

Sehkani sighed before giving in, "Fine, your paying." She pointed, putting her seatbelt on.

Lena smiled before pulling off, "We have to grab Alisha, She been distant too. What's wrong with y'all bitches?" She chuckled.

Sehkani didn't even notice Alisha had been distant. Her mind have been wrapped around on Mekai.

"Yeah let's pick her up." Sehkani nodded, "Damari can give me her address." She added before typing away at her phone, After 4 minutes he finally sent it. Sehkani leaned forward and typed it into the GPS before leaning back and looking out the window.

"Hey, He dosent hate you. He was just mad at the time." Lena looked over at Sehkani.

Sehkani just shrugged not wanting to discuss him. Luckily, Lena picked up the sign and left it alone as they pulled up to the destination. Sehkani texted Alisha letting her know that they were outside.

Alisha came running out her apartment building and hopped in the backseat, "Hey y'all." She smiled, catching her breath. She was avoiding her landlord as she was tryna evict her because Alisha mother stopped paying for her rent.

Sehkani looked back before waving and returning to her regular position. Lena smiled, "Bitch why the fuck y'all both tried to ghost me?" She mugged, pulling off to the nail salon.

Alisha chuckled, "My bad girl, My mom been tripping and I needed to clear my mind." She expressed, texting Damari.

"My momma on the streets." Lena shrugged, "Tell me why Damari tried to ask her for weed one time." She spoke, earning laughs from all of the girls.