𝟮𝟭.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗢𝗡𝗘

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗢𝗡𝗘♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Sehkani walked around the house with Aaliyah on her hip. Dino told her that he had to handle some business with his brother and wouldn't be back for the whole weekend; Sehkani being the god mother obviously took her.

"Mommy." Aaliyah clapped her hands, something she did every-time she said a word.

Sehkani didn't mind Aaliyah calling her mommy, She didn't take it in any disrespectful way toward her biological mother but she couldn't stop Aaliyah from calling her god mother a name she should be calling her bio mother who left her.

"Yes beautiful?" Sehkani smiled, placing her on the counter before walking over to the fridge, "Cereal?" She turned around.

"Yes pwease." Aaliyah nodded.

"Good job working on your manners, I'm such a proud god mother," Sehkani wiped her fake tears, making Aaliyah frown, "Oh no Baby, these fake see?" Sehkani walked over and allowed Aaliyah to examine her face.

"No cwy, Pweety girls no cwy." She grabbed both sides of Sehkani face, only giving Sehkani more baby fever than she already had.

"Including you," She poked her nose, "Dada wants to call you, Hm." She handed her the ringing phone. Aaliyah knew how to work a phone better than a elder person. It's like she's immune to it.

"Princess?" Dino voice ranged throughout the kitchen, being that Aaliyah placed it on speaker so she could play a game on Seh phone.

"Hi daddy! Me misses you." Aaliyah squealed, hearing her father voice made her heart thump.

"I miss you more baby, i'm finna be there in like 30." He spoke, shuffling was heard before loud snoring caught both Aaliyah and Sehkani off guard.

"Daddy you snore?"
"Dino you laid up with a female?"

Dino laughed at both of their assumptions, He wasn't aware of the situation Kandy and Seh had going on so he didn't sugar coat anything.

"Nah, my brother was finna beat this pretty lady a-s-s and I basically saved her. Her name Kandy and she pregnant so I was gonna bring her to your crib so you could make sure the baby okay, I know you be watching grey anatomy."

Sehkani furrowed her eyebrows, Couldn't be the Kandy that ghosted the whole friend group months ago. Wait, how could she be pregnant if she liked girls..?