𝟬𝟳.

OMNISCIENT 
SEVEN

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ SEVEN ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Alisha sighed as she watched Damari sleep, She couldn't sleep because she was up all night thinking about her little cousin, Nykeia.

She had a feeling that her little cousin was in danger and she couldn't do anything about it, She kinda regretted coming to Miami.

Snapping out of her thoughts, She looked over at her ringing phone but she couldn't read the contact because her brightness was low.

She reached over and pressed answer, Still not looking at the contact.

"Lisha? Alisha can you come save me?" Nykeia cried on the phone.

Alisha sat up before looking down at her phone, "What's wrong Key? What's wrong!" She whispered yelled, making sure she didn't wake anyone in the house.

"My momma talking about letting her rapist boyfriend back in the house, Alisha ion wanna be here anymore."

Alisha sighed heavily as she stood up sliding her slippers on, She tied her robe extra tight before walking out the room quietly.

"Uh, I'm in Miami but I swear as soon as I get back ima come get you. Can you lay low at a friends house? Maybe that boy you was telling me about.." Alisha suggested, entering the back patio.

"Miammmii? My cousin making bank! but my friends acting fake as fuck and I just met that boy, no way he gonna let me stay with him until you get back."

Alisha chuckled, "Gurl bye, My man brought me along. His peoples cool, I made two new girlfriends and you'll like them, Anyways text that boy and explain why you needa stay with him, If he was mature he'll understand."

Nykeia sighed as she typed away at her phone, "Oh my gosh he's typing, what if he look at me different? like a freak who gets raped by her mother's boyfriend? He'll probably think ima slut."

"Then he ain't the one, By what you told me so far I think he'll understand. I come back in two days so maybe you could stay with him just until tomorrow and maybe get a hotel? I'll buy it."

"That's unnecessary as hell. Ouu he responded, He said anything you need luh' ma. BITCHHH IM IN LOVE." Nykeia whispered screamed.

Alisha giggled, "Told you, Make sure you ask for that social security number i'm still gonna run a background check on him. I'll call you tomorrow ion wanna wake up the house, I love you and i'm sorry what you going through my love."