𝟬𝟲.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗦𝗜𝗫

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡ 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani approached the house as she looked at it in 'awe'. She just got here and she was already loving Miami. Shit, she would move here if she could, In a heartbeat.

"Lemme fill y'all in some information before y'all start claiming shit. It's 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a movie room along with a game room, pool in the back and just a mile away us the beach." The realtor guy spoke.

Everyone nodded before dashing inside the house, Sehkani knew exactly what she wanted. A big room and by herself.

"That's not fair!" Lena whined as Sehkani sprawled out on the bed in the room Lena wanted - Sehkani was fast.

Sehkani giggled as she made a 'snow angel' on the bed, "Gotta be quicker than that my boy." She laughed following Lena out the room.

Sehkani slowly stopped as she seen Dino sitting in his room with his face in his hands, "Hey are you okay?" She knocked softly, snapping him outta his thoughts.

Dino sighed rushing his hands down his face, "My babymoms tripping talm' bout she ain't ready for Aaliyah and she might let me get full custody of her."

Sehkani eyes widened, "Oh thats... good? wait bad.. shouldn't it be good?" She tilted her head, she wasn't good at expressing nor dealing with her feelings so she kinda froze when helping others, but she would t just let her friends suffer in silence. She knew how that felt.

"Hell yeah that should be good, I get my fucking daughter, Bad part is ion think i'm ready either. Like we both knew what we was doing when we made her, She told me to nut in her and I didn't buy a plan B because we both agreed we could handle it. Aaliyah is my world, but what if I can't give her the world?" He expressed, looking at a sleeping aaliyah.

Sehkani frowned before sitting beside him and rubbing his back softly, "My father didn't give me the world, but I still love him. I can tell you something though.. Little girls don't want the world Dino they want a father, A man who won't be her first heartbreak. A man she could run and tell her business too. A man she could trust and not worry about him using it for fame. A man in her life."

Dino smiled, "Word? Lemme find out my sis in law a luh' therapist." He joked, mushing her head soflty.

She swatted his hands away as she chuckled, "I need one my self but i'm serious Dino. Don't leave aaliyah. She needs you, trust me I know. Just think about the positive and worry about the negative later. Remember, She doesn't need the world when her dad is her universe." She smiled, giving him a side hug before walking toward the door.