𝟭𝟴.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

Kandy sat on her boyfriends bed, waiting patiently for him to come back home after being out for seven hours - She was furious.

Hearing the door rattle, Kandy adjusted her seating before he stepped inside the room, placing a duffel bag onto the dresser nearby. Cutting on the light, he jumped seeing her sitting on the bed with a harden expression displayed on her face.

"Wassuh Pretty, why you still up?" Richard, spoke making his way closer to Kandy.

She rolled her eyes, "Because it's been seven hours, I was worried about you Rich."

"I'm sorry, Work got me-"

"Caught up? Yeah, you've said that many times before." She stood up, "This time someone reached out to me from work."

Richard furrowed his eyebrows, "Fuck you mean? You fucking one of my niggas?" He grasped onto her forearm, making her wince softly, but still held her ground.

"N-No," She mumbled before pulling away from his grasp, "I should though since you fucking one of your niggas wife." She spat, silence filled the room as Richard eyes lowered down in shame.

He knew that Toya was gonna do something sneaky, but he didn't know she was gonna do this. He tried breaking it off with her today, but one thing led to another.

"Listen, it's four in the morning. Can we talk about this when we both got energy?" Richard sighed, attempting to pull her into a hug but she stepped back, "Fuck?"

"I've got plenty of energy, but of course you don't because you was fucking her all throughout your office."

"Mane, I fucked her. That's what you wanted to hear, right?"

Kandy scoffed, "It's not about what I wanna hear, it's about you gaining some fucking honesty."

Richard waved Kandy off, making his way over toward the bed, "That's the truth."

"It's not!" She yelled, slapping her hand against her bare thigh, "You've been fucking her before we even gotten together! She made you start dating me, because she wanted to prove to her husband that you had a luh' girlfriend, right?"

"She just told you everything, Huh?" Richard chuckled, plopping onto the bed, "I'm sorry Kan, I truly am."

Kandy blinked away her tears, "W-Why?" She whispered, rubbing her hands against her arms as shivers tooken over her body warmth.