𝟮𝟲.

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - SIX

♡ OMNISCIENT  ♡♡𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - SIX♡

MENTALLY INSANE

-- -- -- --

ANOTHER TWO MONTHS LATER. Sehkani moped around the dressing shop, they were looking for a dress for her baby gender reveal later on today. Yes, She should've had this already planned but she didn't even care for one really. Everyone insisted that she one though so she just gave in - She was gonna wait till birth and find out then.

"How about this one? It's a nice shape for your body and the color would bounce great off your complexion." The worker came out with another dress - Most likely the twentieth one today.

Sehkani shrugged, "I'll be in the dressing room.." She mumbled, waddling while holding her six month belly. Selena and Alisha followed right behind her, "I'm fine guys, Really." She chuckled knowing they were doing this in safety of her falling - Again.

"I don't know, You tripped over two steps.. Sehkani." Selena twisted her lips, Alisha muffled her laugh while Sehkani just squinted her eyes at her.

"A ghost tripped me." Sehkani waved her away, She opened and stepped inside the dressing room with the girls coming in as well. They've been doing this to help her get into her dress, "Why couldn't I wear jeans and nice shirt? I hate dresses mane." She ranted, stepping out of the other dress she just tried on.

"We know, You told us this every time you had to try on another, I think this one you'll actually like. Not too dramatic, Nice and tight." Selena wiggled her eyebrows.

"It's actually.. Gorgeous." Sehkani mumbled, staring at the dress the worker had just brought in with adoration, "Okay okay, Let's try it on!" She clapped her hands.

After ten minutes, She was dressed and walked out the room and onto the stage where she imagined imaginary guest watching her, "I like this one." She posed, making the girls laugh.

"We knew it. How much would it be?" Selena looked over at the lady, "Sehkani, Stop!" She laughed seeing Sehkani attempt to twerk.

"Heavy ass belly. This baby gotta be hating, I've seen pregnant people twerk." She mumbled, climbing off the stage with a fake attitude, "But really, How much is it?" She stood beside Selena.

"Your total with be One Hundred and Twenty Seven dollars, Taxes exempted because you just look so pretty!" The lady smiled.

Sehkani pulled out her card but Selena beat her to it, "This yall day, Lemme treat you, Okay?" She hugged Sehkani, Alisha came over and joined in the hug not even knowing why, "Lish girl." They pulled away and laughed.